My journey on CWP

Dont feel hungry at all, had two cwp products just a shake to have now. Been busy doing my ECDL for uni thats due in next couple of weeks it is SO pointless and time consuming but its keeping me busy at least.

Hello im new to CD :) its good to read your no longer feeling hunger.

Good luck with your journey

summergirl said:
Hello im new to CD :) its good to read your no longer feeling hunger.

Good luck with your journey

Hi, welcome! Good luck, you will do great especially with all the support on here. First 4 days are the hardest but you will get through it. I have almost done 20days and my appetites gone even though im not even in ketosis.. This diet is amazing :) best of luck

Hi, welcome! Good luck, you will do great especially with all the support on here. First 4 days are the hardest but you will get through it. I have almost done 20days and my appetites gone even though im not even in ketosis.. This diet is amazing :) best of luck

Thank you hun... i know i will feel rotten the first few days.. but yes i cant wait to feel/see results.
how do u cope in the evenings?x

summergirl said:
Thank you hun... i know i will feel rotten the first few days.. but yes i cant wait to feel/see results.
how do u cope in the evenings?x

For first few days I had early nights, when family eat I usually go in a long bath to avoid the smells and seeing them eat. Most of the time its not even hunger its just mind games and learning that really.

Once Ive been in ketosis its been fine and I just keep busy and do whatever I can to take my mind off food because even when u dont feel hungry you still have to battle the mind.. X

Last edited:
Today I am struggling... Not because I want to eat or I am hungry I just feel fed up to be honest. I am fed up with social events happening over the next few weeks (two nights out) which I cant say no to... I feel bad if I cancel because I haven't seen these two friends for weeks.

I want to be able to get to goal asap but there are so many obstacles like this. Even on Weds i am going to dinner with my dad but i feel more positive about that because i know i will be able to pick a salad! I cant do that with nights out night it involves alcohol and then il be in this same position i have been in this weekend which is bringing myself out of ketosis, dealing with a hangover, off plan for two days etc which could potentially continue for the next two weekends coming.

I really don't know what to do, stopping this diet altogether is not an option but I either need to jus deal with going out of ketosis for two nights out and slower loses OR cancel OR not drink and be a bore.

HELPPP

why not go out and just have a diet coke i know its hard but still your out with your mates?? deal with not being in K and keep on top of the diet chicka xx

summergirl said:
why not go out and just have a diet coke i know its hard but still your out with your mates?? deal with not being in K and keep on top of the diet chicka xx

Yea I might offer to drive and say money is tight that might work. I know one particular friend will want me to drink though but cant please everyone xx

Yea I might offer to drive and say money is tight that might work. I know one particular friend will want me to drink though but cant please everyone xx
well say that u have taken headache tablets and u dont want to drink on them...?? it's hard i know :) im sure they wont pressure u toooooo much lol x

summergirl said:
well say that u have taken headache tablets and u dont want to drink on them...?? it's hard i know :) im sure they wont pressure u toooooo much lol x

Good idea! I know i just need to man up really lol xx

Im losing count of what day I am on lol... Funny that because at first all you do is focus on what day you're on and try get through each day.

Now it is the norm for me, i don't make toast or cereal i grab a shake. Old habits don't need to last a lifetime and I am learning more about myself on this diet everyday, almost a self reflection kind of journey where I look back at my old responses to food and I am thinking about whats different now and what I need to continue to do to keep the weight off once and for all.

Ive had a lot of comments with 'you don't have a lot to lose' well to me, its a lot, to me its just as hard and a struggle. I could be on this plan longer than most as everyone knows the less weight you have to lose the harder it can be... Smaller losses etc.

I appreciate people have a lot more to lose but we are all on the same journey to a new happier healthier and slimmer self.

I hope that doesn't come across rude but I really do struggle with my weight and how I look. If I could continue living three stone overweight I would but for me I want to be healthy and slimmer, each to their own.

I am also worried about the amount of people returning to this plan and putting on more weight than they first started at... That is seriously scary!!!!

I don't want to pile all this on again the minute i have a mouthful of food!

On a brighter note finished uni early and now continuing to finish the decorating in my room. Feeling so focused on getting these last two stones off for my hol, highly unlikely I'll get two more stone off in that time but I am going to try my hardest xxxx

katywoo87 said:
Im losing count of what day I am on lol... Funny that because at first all you do is focus on what day you're on and try get through each day.

Now it is the norm for me, i don't make toast or cereal i grab a shake. Old habits don't need to last a lifetime and I am learning more about myself on this diet everyday, almost a self reflection kind of journey where I look back at my old responses to food and I am thinking about whats different now and what I need to continue to do to keep the weight off once and for all.

Ive had a lot of comments with 'you don't have a lot to lose' well to me, its a lot, to me its just as hard and a struggle. I could be on this plan longer than most as everyone knows the less weight you have to lose the harder it can be... Smaller losses etc.

I appreciate people have a lot more to lose but we are all on the same journey to a new happier healthier and slimmer self.

I hope that doesn't come across rude but I really do struggle with my weight and how I look. If I could continue living three stone overweight I would but for me I want to be healthy and slimmer, each to their own.

I am also worried about the amount of people returning to this plan and putting on more weight than they first started at... That is seriously scary!!!!

I don't want to pile all this on again the minute i have a mouthful of food!

On a brighter note finished uni early and now continuing to finish the decorating in my room. Feeling so focused on getting these last two stones off for my hol, highly unlikely I'll get two more stone off in that time but I am going to try my hardest xxxx

Good for u Hun :) everyone is different and it's only the weight that u feel comfortable at, everyone will always have their opinions no matter what but its what u think about itself that counts most :) really hope u reach your target or close to it by your hol! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Good for u Hun :) everyone is different and it's only the weight that u feel comfortable at, everyone will always have their opinions no matter what but its what u think about itself that counts most :) really hope u reach your target or close to it by your hol! Xx

Thank you me too! Btw love the new heels xx

Ok so Ive just had a two egg omelette, my last post is a million miles away from where I am now and how I am feeling.

I really think the weekend has affected me by drinking.. A clear indication I shouldn't drink this weekend.

I feel like I am never gonna get anywhere with blips, alcohol and planned meals. FML.

Green tea works wonders they say 4 cups a day is needed to assist in weight loss. Love the new pics box u hve beautiful eyes. X

Newtocd said:
Green tea works wonders they say 4 cups a day is needed to assist in weight loss. Love the new pics box u hve beautiful eyes. X

I am gonna buy some tomorrow :) do you drink it? Aww thank you xx

I do but only manage 2 a day I have it when I have cheated. Don't ask me why but I
Just feel better for it. Stronger the better if u can
Leave your tea bag in but it is an acquired taste.

Back