My journey on CWP

katywoo87 said:
Ewwe choc mint bar is rankus!!!!!! Just thought id putting it out there.. Lol

Agreed! Lol x

katywoo87 said:
Actually want to vom!!!!! X

It took me hours to eat it! Had to keep taking bites every so often lol the chocolate chewy one was even worse it made me want to gag lol xx

Siobhan89 said:
It took me hours to eat it! Had to keep taking bites every so often lol the chocolate chewy one was even worse it made me want to gag lol xx

Ive thrown it! Thats all she had this week so annoyed i love the peanut one :( choc chewy was ok very sickly though takes ages to eat x

katywoo87 said:
Ive thrown it! Thats all she had this week so annoyed i love the peanut one :( choc chewy was ok very sickly though takes ages to eat x

Yeh I don't think I ate all of the mint one either reminded me of a crunchy after eight n I hate them lol I love peanut n cranberry they're my faves :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I don't think I ate all of the mint one either reminded me of a crunchy after eight n I hate them lol I love peanut n cranberry they're my faves :) xx

Yeaaaa like an out of date after 8, yet to try cranberry but will next time. X

katywoo87 said:
Yeaaaa like an out of date after 8, yet to try cranberry but will next time. X

Haha love it! U shud they're lovely :) xx

Omg dreamt about eating a burger and chips, even felt guilty in my dream! Lol

Off to brighton today for sunbathing and relaxing. X

Minds really not focused on this right now, i don't want to give up and i wont because failure isn't an option but i dunno how to get motivated again.

I feel ashamed of how crap i have been at this diet for almost 5 days. I have another shitty meal tomorrow that i cannot get out of i am just sick of having to be a social hermit or let people down.

I really need to get back to my positive self from last week before my night off. No one understand either my friends, my family or my boyfriend.

Yes I agree put it behind u :) I'm starting again too hope you have a good weekend

I was ok but totally was a food infested day..dieting is against my culture lol. But I could hve done alot worst. I hve 3 more days till my weigh in 3 lbs will be amazing but I'll be happy with one after today.

Ladies.. I still haven't been able to get back on it... Sunshine and been in brighton, I've made healthy choices hope to start a fresh tomorrow. I didn't realise how hard it would be to start again from scratch but tomorrow I'm in all day tomorrow so i can focus and just have my 3 shakes.

This weeks been a complete write off

katywoo87 said:
Trying to start again today, wish me luck I need it :(

Good luck Hun, x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can do it Hun stay positive :) good luck xx

Hey sweetheart not seen u about as I have been so busy x hope yr ok xxx pop by my diary and say hi soon I'm missing yr updates xxx and get on this Sam diet missy u don't have much to go and yr gorgeous so come on xxxxxx love lea x

Dam not Sam lol dam predictive text xxx

Thanks everyone, really gonna try hard today and do my best. Want this last two stone gone and im staying well away from nights out until my hol xx

Back