My journey on CWP

katywoo87 said:
Feel really sad all of a sudden :( anyone else experienced this? I feel like I could just cry :/

Yeh I get it sometimes, usually I have a wee cry to get it out my system then I feel better xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I get it sometimes, usually I have a wee cry to get it out my system then I feel better xx

It is so strange, stupid hormones! Almost blubbing at four weddings.. What a div haha xx

Sweet :) yes please!!!!

Attachments

• image-2976170363.jpg
    image-2976170363.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 46
Well thats day 27 (3) over with.., please let me be in ketosis tomorrow for my own safety lol climbing up the walls! Did have some celery! I am so crap at being disciplined

Scales are showing 11st hope by next weds il be under and in the 10s!

Off to bed for an earlyish night the bf has annoyed me! So best I get some shut eye

Day 28 (4): feeling very sick this morning and had little sleep. I have no more chicken and mushroom soup which have been my staple in the evenings and savoury fix. I have tomato left but the thought of it makes me sick!

So looks like 3 shakes a day until next weds, pretty boring but what can i do!

Should have been weighed this morning but changed to next weds but i do feel less bloated now after a weekend of drinking and eating.

Gonna try do my presentation today and sit in the sunshine.

No signs of ketosis yet just feeling very sick and tired. I think last time I didn't feel too good until about day 5 so perhaps tomorrow I will start to feel better.

I dyed my hair and its started breaking off falling out i dunno if its this diet or because my hairs already weak from previously being bleach blonde? I am going to put my keratese treatment in for an hour or two to nourish my hair. Cant be dealing with hair loss!!!!!!!!!

carlyjbjb said:
Wow hope you don't lose hair! Where can u get the kerotin stuff for hair from ? X

Me too, i think perhaps coming on and off plan has prob messed with it too and few ppl have experienced it but it goes when you come off diet but i don't wanna go on hol with thin hair :,(

I got mine from hairdressers and i also use redkin anti snap products but think I may need vitamin supplements or something just in case x

Try vitamin b complex for hair it will take at least a month to see a difference but u need to take it every day x hope u feel better today

Newtocd said:
Try vitamin b complex for hair it will take at least a month to see a difference but u need to take it every day x hope u feel better today

Ooh thank u i will get some next time i am in town! Just washed my hair now and hands had about 10 hairs on them after and I was being gentle :( x

Considering raiding the fridge through boredom so instead I am going to put on my bikinis and see how disgusting i look. Should stop me lol

Any time I want to eat I am going to look at the current pic of me in my bikini! Gross!

Seriously big muffin top, flabby arms, horribly large boobs and no thigh gap just flab!

katywoo87 said:
Any time I want to eat I am going to look at the current pic of me in my bikini! Gross!

Seriously big muffin top, flabby arms, horribly large boobs and no thigh gap just flab!

Clothes are always a gd motivator! Stay strong chick you're doing great :) xx

Forcing my 3rd shake down... Felt sick all day. I really dont like any of these products they make me feel yuck!

I dunno what to do... I feel completely miserable on this diet! I am irritable, snappy, hormonal and its beginning to affect my personal relationships!

My boyfriends telling me about his day and I really cant be bothered with it, he is going on about the gym and In a way i feel jealous i cant go (why?!!!??!)

I feel tired, drained and zapped of all energy, this is so much harder this time.

I am taking all my determination not to just cave and eat but after looking at my pics in my bikini I cant bring myself to do it.

I feel so crap and emotional I hate it! I dont know how much longer I can put up with feeling like this.

I have no structure in my day as i am at the end of my degree with just an essay and a presentation to do. This makes it harder for me and I am home alone which is making me want to cave.

I cant even bring myself to finish the 2nd half of my shake.

I hate this :(

Chin up sugar plum good on u sticking in there and in time this awful mood and feeling will pass x keep plodding on my lovely x think thin lol x hugs to u x

Back