My journey on CWP

katywoo87 said:
Day 30 (6): woke up feeling hungover, had a green tea and a pint of water so far. About to have half a choc shake to see if that makes a difference with the nausea..

Aww hope u feel better soon! I was floored in week 3 with a viral it was awful. Maybe try SS+ if you're not any better later? Might make the difference in how u feel xx

Siobhan89 said:
Aww hope u feel better soon! I was floored in week 3 with a viral it was awful. Maybe try SS+ if you're not any better later? Might make the difference in how u feel xx

Thanks hun, i am def going to have a ss+ meal I think its what my body needs! Maybe some grilled chicken with lettuce cucumber.. Hopefully that will help! Xx

I agree a bit of food may help. Good luck n hve a good day

My 1950's style bikini came from asos! Its so cute white with strawberries all over it! Size 12 bottom and 30f bikini top! Muffin top on bottoms and I need to seriously tone my tummy!

If anyone has any tips and exercises for stomach/ core toning please let me know!

Ive got a Pilates strength dvd I am gonna do 3x a week my arms REALLY need toning too I think they are bigger than my boyfriends :( how gross! Legs are much slimmer since this diet its just top of thighs need toning and bum too!

Well my missguided dresses also came one is TOO BIG! The other two are perfect!

Here is my fav albeit a bit tight loool

Really the boost i have needed after the past 5 days of hell xxxxx

Attachments

• image-3449247101.jpg
    image-3449247101.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 67
Todays been a great day, so much better than the previous five! Perseverance and determination have allowed me to see the light at the end of a long 5 days.

I have halved my shakes today its helped, I haven't felt sick! One shake left to drink this evening in 2.

Went for a nice lunch with my mum grilled chicken skewers with salad leaves... It came with bacon i asked not to have it with it and dressing on the side ( which i didn't have!) croutons removed and given to mum lol!

Places are really accommodating for diets, more so than i thought, my body really needed that meal and I feel millions better after it! Mum also had a salad which made it easier for me when eating as I usually indulge in a burger or fish and chips lol.

I still don't feel full of energy infact quite the opposite but i am relieved i feel ok! Cant ask for more than that can you?

The delivery of my dresses and bikini were just the motivation i needed after crap few days!

Off to continue with my utterly DULL presentation! X

My so called best friend is the most unsupportive idiot i have ever known!!!!! Her bf is a personal trainer ( a fat one at that may i add!!!!!) so therefore thinks she knows it all.. Ive had enough of explaining myself to people! Ffs just be happy for me and happy i am losing weight!!!!!

She is telling me i will put on what i lost on hol, we will see!!

She pretty much in my eyes has an undiagnosed ed anyway so she is a fine one to talk!

I am so angry

katywoo87 said:
My so called best friend is the most unsupportive idiot i have ever known!!!!! Her bf is a personal trainer ( a fat one at that may i add!!!!!) so therefore thinks she knows it all.. Ive had enough of explaining myself to people! Ffs just be happy for me and happy i am losing weight!!!!!

She pretty much in my eyes has an undiagnosed ed anyway so she is a fine one to talk!

I am so angry

Why does everyone say you'll just put it back on fast, well doesn't ww and sw dieters put it back on fast if they eat what they used to in the amounts they did?!
The point is your losing and be nice if friends could be supportive, it's a hard enough diet without the negative comments.
You will just have to prove her wrong ! Xxx ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Why does everyone say you'll just put it back on fast, well doesn't ww and sw dieters put it back on fast if they eat what they used to in the amounts they did?!
The point is your losing and be nice if friends could be supportive, it's a hard enough diet without the negative comments.
You will just have to prove her wrong ! Xxx ;)

I know it makes me so angry, Ive asked her to read up on their website before passing on unnecessary and unwanted comments! How come someone can judge by knowing so little?! I would never do that to a friend I would do all I can to support but I suppose thats the difference between me and her!

All diets as you say have the possibility of people gaining if they return to their old ways but why have such low faith in me to think that'll be me :(

Oh I will, I am gonna enjoy my hol and if I put on a few pounds they will be straight off with strict diet and exercise!

Makes me more motivated tbh ;) xx

Yeah you just need to do it for you and of course if you go back to old eating drinking habits you'll put it back on. But doesn't everyone?!! Now matter which diet they do! people so opinionated about cd, it's irritating, maybe suggest her bf tries it lol xxx ;) bet he is guzzling protien shakes all day, that's what they do, and eat pasta tuna and eggs. I'd put Money on it. That's weirder than cd lol xxx

Last edited:
Zest for Life said:
Yeah you just need to do it for you and of course if you go back to old eating drinking habits you'll put it back on. But doesn't everyone?!! people so opinionated about cd, it's irritating, maybe suggest her bf tries it lol xxx ;)

I should shouldn't I? Hahhahahhaha!!! Thats made my night!! Thank you xx

katywoo87 said:
Really missing cooking, its my passion! So today I decided to make my mum a really nice dinner for her to take to work as she does double shifts in a care home.

I made a lovely tuna pasta with herbs, peppers, onions and then a nice salad with it! She will love it, i kept going to lick the spoon or taste but i remembered NO U CANT! Lol... So strange how u unconsciously go to eat something without registering but glad i noticed!

Well thats cheered me up and i think il do it more often because foods my passion and it doesn't mean i have to eat it to enjoy it!

Having a better day today so far and feel in a good positive place :) xx

You have done do well getting back on track well done! V inspiring. Your passion for cooking will be perfect for when u go up the steps and look at healthy recipes :)

Hellenich said:
yum they sound good, well as good as can be lol

just chuck em in freezer as they are? i might have to try this! x

I only have the choc tetras and bars. They LUSH!

Prove her wrong huni :) she's prob jealous that you're going to look better than her (and her bf!) lol :) i'm lucky to have friends n family who support me on this wish everyone was the same! We have a hard time enough coping with the diet never mind comments n questions! Xx

katywoo87 said:

I am so angry

Oh Katy we all have ignoramuses like that in r lives. U would put weight back on on any diet if u choose to change ure habits for the holiday, has nothing to do with CD. Also if she is harbouring an ed then she may be feeling threatened by your success. Don't let her sabotage u xxx

WillpowerWoman said:
You have done do well getting back on track well done! V inspiring. Your passion for cooking will be perfect for when u go up the steps and look at healthy recipes :)

Aww thank you, I would have given up by now if I didn't have you amazing people spurring me on and supporting me. I am so glad I have continued though because this means everything to me.

I know, i really cant wait to get experimenting with healthy foods and maintenance. Ive also been researching the clean and lean lifestyle which id really like to adopt once I am at goal whenever that may be! Xx

WillpowerWoman said:
I only have the choc tetras and bars. They LUSH!

They are and taste so good compared to the rest! Ive only got every other shake but those and no bars so really looking forward to weds when I can get some! Peanut bars are my fav my far :)

Siobhan89 said:
Prove her wrong huni :) she's prob jealous that you're going to look better than her (and her bf!) lol :) i'm lucky to have friends n family who support me on this wish everyone was the same! We have a hard time enough coping with the diet never mind comments n questions! Xx

I will do, she has such a nasty way with words and really doesn't think sometimes. I am almost convinced people want me to be the 'fat' one in the group which is upsetting. My mum is my stability and this website, i am gonna ignore all the unhelpful comments and i wanna make them eat their words ;) ! Xxx

Back