My journey on CWP

katywoo87 said:
Yer i found out about about it through this all the products are so good. This is the thing it'll be trial and error with me to see if I can stick to this 100% myself and I think cwp keeps custom due to the support of the consultant.

How are you doing? Are you in ketosis now? I think I am but I feel crap today I have bad headache nothing is helping and sore belly! Hoping its gone by tomorrow.

My scales are crap too we worked out yesterday one corner of the bathroom you weigh a stone heavier wtf?? Def gonna get some electric ones as they seem to be a bit more accurate. Xx

Yeh I think I'm back in ketosis been freezingggg since yday! Lol but I'm feeling not bad apart from that thanks :) u?

Haha that's so weird! Mines always say I'm 1lb or 2lbs heavier than my CDC's scales it's strange how u can weigh differently on different scales on the same day xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I think I'm back in ketosis been freezingggg since yday! Lol but I'm feeling not bad apart from that thanks :) u?

Haha that's so weird! Mines always say I'm 1lb or 2lbs heavier than my CDC's scales it's strange how u can weigh differently on different scales on the same day xx

Oh good, well done for getting back on track after the wedding! I dunno if I am in ketosis, i have had some coke zero so i dunno if thats affected things :/ but i am not hungry so thats one thing i suppose lol.

Yer its so strange even my wii fit weighs me differently. Think I am gonna focus more on measurements due to the unreliability of scales xx

katywoo87 said:
Oh good, well done for getting back on track after the wedding! I dunno if I am in ketosis, i have had some coke zero so i dunno if thats affected things :/ but i am not hungry so thats one thing i suppose lol.

Yer its so strange even my wii fit weighs me differently. Think I am gonna focus more on measurements due to the unreliability of scales xx

Thanks! I've had coke zero too but I don't think it affects ketosis :) thank god lol

Yeh measurements are a gd way of showing how far you've come! Gd luck with s and s though I'm sure u'll do great! :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Thanks! I've had coke zero too but I don't think it affects ketosis :) thank god lol

Yeh measurements are a gd way of showing how far you've come! Gd luck with s and s though I'm sure u'll do great! :) xx

Thanks chick! I hope so, feel really positive atm about it xx

katywoo87 said:
Thanks chick! I hope so, feel really positive atm about it xx

That's brill coz I always feel that if your in the right frame of mind then u can get through it ;) u'll be lookin amazin on holiday! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
That's brill coz I always feel that if your in the right frame of mind then u can get through it ;) u'll be lookin amazin on holiday! Xx

Yer definitely! Oh gosh I hope so! If i can shift more weight i will be so happy! So will you for both of your holidays! Its exciting :) we will be feeling so much better on the beach in our bikinis than we would have done if we did nothing about our weight xx

katywoo87 said:
Yer definitely! Oh gosh I hope so! If i can shift more weight i will be so happy! So will you for both of your holidays! Its exciting :) we will be feeling so much better on the beach in our bikinis than we would have done if we did nothing about our weight xx

I will be surprised if u dont lose anymore before ur hol! I know for a fact I'd be buying things to cover myself up if I hadn't lost any weight lol I'd be so uncomfortable n self conscious so I'm glad I found this diet :) cannot wait to go on holiday now! Wooo excitinggg :D But glad I still have 8 weeks to lose another gd bit of weight before I go xx

Siobhan89 said:
I will be surprised if u dont lose anymore before ur hol! I know for a fact I'd be buying things to cover myself up if I hadn't lost any weight lol I'd be so uncomfortable n self conscious so I'm glad I found this diet :) cannot wait to go on holiday now! Wooo excitinggg :D But glad I still have 8 weeks to lose another gd bit of weight before I go xx

Should be able to do it no reason why not as long as I stick to it 100%.

Oh same or another classic I do is cover my belly with a towel when Im sat down as its so wobbly! Hopefully I wont need to do that lol!

You can easily get another 2 stone off by then Id say :D if you even have that much to lose still xx

katywoo87 said:
Should be able to do it no reason why not as long as I stick to it 100%.

Oh same or another classic I do is cover my belly with a towel when Im sat down as its so wobbly! Hopefully I wont need to do that lol!

You can easily get another 2 stone off by then Id say :D if you even have that much to lose still xx

Haha yeh! I used to quickly pull my shorts down past my bum n then sit on the sun lounger and wriggle them off down my legs so no one would see my thighs etc whilst i was standing lol nobody was prob paying much attention but I was always self conscious!

Yeh another 2 stone by then would be great :) That's what I'm aiming for by then xx

your story is so inspirational I am just starting my journey and hope I can be as strong as u keep up the good work

mozza said:
your story is so inspirational I am just starting my journey and hope I can be as strong as u keep up the good work

Aww thank you Mozza thats kind of you to say :)

Good luck when do you start? The first week is the hardest but trust me if I can get through it you can too! X

Siobhan89 said:
Haha yeh! I used to quickly pull my shorts down past my bum n then sit on the sun lounger and wriggle them off down my legs so no one would see my thighs etc whilst i was standing lol nobody was prob paying much attention but I was always self conscious!

Yeh another 2 stone by then would be great :) That's what I'm aiming for by then xx

Its crazy isnt it? I find theres always someone bigger anyway or no one is taking any notice... Those things probably draw more attention to us lol xx

Well tomorrow is weigh in day!

Still showing on the scales at 10st 10lbs!

Went into uni today to do some work on way back to my car I was soooooooo tempted to get maccy ds! I wasn't even particularly hungry but I just wanted it! I had a little argument with myself in my head and proceeded to my car. Home now gulping on loads of water and a strong coffee.

I have one more essay to do thats due fri but need to get it done by weds eve as thurs my bf is taking me to brighton for an overnight stay and day out :) really looking forward to it and need a little break.

Hope anyone reading this is having a good day :D

Xx

Week 1 weigh in:

-6 pounds!

-3.5inches!

Very happy! Loving slim and save, loving having a little meal in eve with some protein and veg!

I am now 10st 10lbs

17lbs until goal :D

katywoo87 said:
Week 1 weigh in:

-6 pounds!

-3.5inches!

Very happy! Loving slim and save, loving having a little meal in eve with some protein and veg!

I am now 10st 10lbs

17lbs until goal :D

Woohoo that's brilliant huni! Well done :) xx

katywoo87 said:
Thanks hun! Just smashed out 40 mins of zumba too xx woooop

Haha you're on a roll! :D xx

katywoo87 said:
Thanks hun! Just smashed out 40 mins of zumba too xx woooop

Hey you well done you. You must love the feeling of having a good loss x

Back