My journey on CWP

Having the chocolate and almond bar with a milky coffee! Dont really feel like eating tonight so may just have my four packs :)

2 weeks and 6 days til dominican ahhhh!!

I think next tues (weigh in day) i will try my bikinis on again and compare pics from before/after x

Just gonna post come pics more for my own benefit tbh to look at changes to my shape... Still got 17lbs to go possibly more depending on how I feel at 9.7.. Wow I haven't been that weight since my teens lol!

Me before starting and then me with 6 weeks (excluded my week off when ill) I was size 16 now size 12.

Need to work on my love handles lol!!!

Attachments

• image-1263794441.jpg
    image-1263794441.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image-4123482999.jpg
    image-4123482999.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 64
You look great misses! I think u have a lovely figure now :) xx

katywoo87 said:
Thank you, horrible apple shape really need to start toning xx

U'll look awesome on the beach in the Dominican ! My friend suggested an app called absolute abs I'm gonna give it a try! Are u finding the Zumba helpful? I don't think I could go to the gym on this diet coz it takes all my energy to climb 2 flights of stairs in work lol how terrible is that! The gym bores me anyway n makes me self conscious xx

Siobhan89 said:
U'll look awesome on the beach in the Dominican ! My friend suggested an app called absolute abs I'm gonna give it a try! Are u finding the Zumba helpful? I don't think I could go to the gym on this diet coz it takes all my energy to climb 2 flights of stairs in work lol how terrible is that! The gym bores me anyway n makes me self conscious xx

Aww I hope so hun :) ooo i am gonna get that n see what it is like! Zumba is great fun and a good workout kinda like aerobics but more dancy!

I do it at home though i got it on my wii! I wouldn't dare do a class hah! I hate the gym too full of show off's! Only thing i did enjoy was spinning class at gym which il take up after this. You're right though this diet wipes me out and some days I struggle to walk let alone exercise! I have yet to experience the lively/energetic effects of ketosis ive always felt weak and tired xx

katywoo87 said:
Aww I hope so hun :) ooo i am gonna get that n see what it is like! Zumba is great fun and a good workout kinda like aerobics but more dancy!

I do it at home though i got it on my wii! I wouldn't dare do a class hah! I hate the gym too full of show off's! Only thing i did enjoy was spinning class at gym which il take up after this. You're right though this diet wipes me out and some days I struggle to walk let alone exercise! I have yet to experience the lively/energetic effects of ketosis ive always felt weak and tired xx

Yeh I know what u mean lol always feel inadequate in front of the ppl pumping iron in front of the mirror hahaha I know!! Me too! I'd love the burst of energy ketosis is meant to bring! Lol hasn't happened to me so far :( xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I know what u mean lol always feel inadequate in front of the ppl pumping iron in front of the mirror hahaha I know!! Me too! I'd love the burst of energy ketosis is meant to bring! Lol hasn't happened to me so far :( xx

Hopefully we will experience it soon!! Xx

katywoo87 said:
Week 1 weigh in:

-6 pounds!

-3.5inches!

Very happy! Loving slim and save, loving having a little meal in eve with some protein and veg!

I am now 10st 10lbs

17lbs until goal :D

Fantastic well done :)

I dunno what it is but somethings just clicked this week, no slip ups, 100%, no hormonal outbursts, feeling so positive and in control. I really feel I can nail this and be the person I have always wanted to be a happy confident and slim girl :)

I don't even bother with food anymore, i dont count the days and i enjoy this lifestyle as ive accepted this is what i need to do to get to goal weight!

Uni is over, last essay finished, to be handed in Fri and a job lined up in july for me. I hate to sound smug but theres just my weight that needs sorting now xx

katywoo87 said:
I dunno what it is but somethings just clicked this week, no slip ups, 100%, no hormonal outbursts, feeling so positive and in control. I really feel I can nail this and be the person I have always wanted to be a happy confident and slim girl :)

I don't even bother with food anymore, i dont count the days and i enjoy this lifestyle as ive accepted this is what i need to do to get to goal weight!

Uni is over, last essay finished, to be handed in Fri and a job lined up in july for me. I hate to sound smug but theres just my weight that needs sorting now xx

Whoop whoop . Loving your attitude. Congrats on having job lined up n the weight will drop off in no time

Whoooopppppp well done xxx no more need saying xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies!!

Well an update: went to brighton with the bf had a lovely time! Handed in last ever essay yest! Woop

Gonna keep busy today by blitzing the houSe top to bottom!

Weekends are always so tough!

katywoo87 said:
Thanks ladies!!

Well an update: went to brighton with the bf had a lovely time! Handed in last ever essay yest! Woop

Glad u enjoyed ur wee break! And well done for finishing ur last ever essay it's a great feeling! :) defo agree tho weekends are the hardest!! We can do it though we are strong ;) xx

katywoo87 said:
Thanks ladies!!

Weekends are hard especially when we are staying in being bores haha! I do the most random things to keep busy like cleaning out my spare room haha! Have a good weekend :) xx

Ooohhhh congrats on the last assignment !?!

Back