My journey on Exante

Thanks Nicky, weigh in is on thursday morning! So tempted to get the scales out but I will resist foor 1 more day! xx

Lol Clair, if they make me do that then I am probably best to stay away from them! Yeah I cant wait to weigh in tomorrow, hope I get the results I want to try and keep me going! Its been a hard week. I actually just started reading through your diary lastnight before I went to bed, I will get through the rest today :) xx

Thanks jubbly I will have a little look on that one to see the recipies, Im not fed up yet with what im eating but its only been 6 days! I defo know my breath stinks, the hubbie told me last night! xx

Course it's tomorrow! It's just me wishing the days will go by quicker! ;)

Hope you have a fab, non-hungry, energetic day!! :D

When you are on the working solution plan will you still be in ketosis or does that meal knock you out of it?

I'm not sure, I have 3 planned events coming up between 5th- 14th of May so was thinking I would go onto working solution during this time to cover all of these. I will watch your replies with interest to see whether it does or not though I suspect it does. xx

I have a planned eating day on sunday, which would involve alcohol lol, im not sure how safe it would be to drink on the total plan, so from tomorrow i was thinking of changing to the working plan just for this week. Decisions decisions lol xx

Just weighed in, couldnt wait til tomorrow...Ive lost 10.5lbs!! :eek::eek: :D
Cant believe it so my new weight is 13st 3.5lbs.
Maybe next week I will be in the 12s!!!

Woo hoo that's great :) xx

Thanks Jubbly and clair, im really happy with it, could go a bacon sarnie to celebrate but best not eh! lol xx

chazz27xx said:
Thanks Jubbly and clair, im really happy with it, could go a bacon sarnie to celebrate but best not eh! lol xx

Erm maybe not ;) lol xx

Just weighed in, couldnt wait til tomorrow...Ive lost 10.5lbs!! :eek::eek: :D
Cant believe it so my new weight is 13st 3.5lbs.
Maybe next week I will be in the 12s!!!

That's fab! I bet you are sooooo pleased with that! And just think, it's the official weigh in tomorrow......... it may well be 11lb!! :D

WHOO HOO for you Chaz

Thats brilliant..sod 11 lets hope its 12 at WI.(always the optimist me)...makes all the hard work worth it when ya see them scales going in the right direction ..
Cant wait for ya official WI now ...well done you!!!!!!!!!
:worthy:hail the mighty Chazz xxxxxxx

Lol!! Thanks Valentine, it sure does make you want to keep going! Im still in shock, even on weight watchers the most Ive lost in a week is 6lbs! Im well on target to get thin for my holidays lol! Hope you are having a good day xx

Day 7 is goin great, went through the whole day with a spring in my step knowing that ive lost 10.5lbs! Got my new pack today so had a choc shake a bar and im just going to have my soup, not even felt hungry today, I think im finally getting used to this!!

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Back