My Journey restarting

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by slinkytobe, 10 October 2007 Social URL.

1. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

Hello again to all those who remember me. I am now ready to carry on with LL again and thought a daily record on here may help me. Believe me I need all the help I can get at the moment!

:coffee:I started LL on 9/1/07 at 19st4
    :eat:Stopped on 27/6/07 at 12st6
    :patback:Today 10/10/07 weigh 13st4
    :clap:Goal 14/11/07 to be 11st12

Aaaaargh!!!!!!! I have put on almost 1 stone. Gosh writing this down really does make it real. For those of you about to start LL I have to say that my weight gain is through no fault of LL and that I have deserved to put on every bit of weight I have gained. In fact I am lucky and surprised I haven't put on more.

Since I have come off the packs I have still been to LL every week to meet my group and to be weighed. I am really pleased to have that time there and it reminds me that I cannot let my weight get out of hand again.

During the 6 months of doing LL I did everything strictly by the book. I abstained completely thoughout that time even whilst on a 10 day holiday to Tunisia over easter. I decided that I would come off because the summer holidays were looming and quite frankly I was desperate to eat and be sociable again (ie show off the new me!). For the first few weeks I was very careful about what I ate. Since September I have really been trying to get back on the packs but I am finding it very hard.

When I come off next time round I am going to follow an "eating" diet for about 1 month just to get myself back into a sensible eating pattern with sensible portions. I seem to have lost the ability to eat proper meals and instead I end up bingeing on junk all day.

I know that I can maintain my weight after getting to goal if only I ate sensibly most of the time and had no more than once a week blips.

2. Avatar Matched Content

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

One week of LL should sort that out and then just watch what you eat , cos it will come back and bite you right in the BUTT hehe
  4. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

Hello everyone! Hehey I have managed to get back on. I have had real problems getting back in. It doesn't seem to accept my password so I haven't been able to update you.

Well all is not lost I am very proud to say!

I am now 12st6lbs which is exactly where I was at my lowest weight. Anything I take off now is a bonus. I found it extremely difficult to get back onto packs, but once in ketosis I was fine. I have even been away for 3 days over the weekend and managed to stay on. What a relief.

I'll keep y'all posted...
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.