my journey so far- 70lbs lighter!

Just catching up on the replies gosh this is good for my ego!

Thanks peeps. Goes straight to the heart and stays there. Will keep lookong at this thread on bad days too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

OMG :eek: you look amazing!

Your almost unrecognizable!!

well done girl, what a transformation :party0038:

*blushes*

Why thankyou! It's wierd looking at my before pic and trying to remember that i looked like that actually. Although my brain has not caught up size wise yet, it is getting there!

Hi how long has this taken you ive got 5 stone to loose and its my first week. Have you got any tips i can use did you excersise much ?

It's taken me from 4th jan till now. The wii fit was great at first, but found i needed something more so just recently have taken up jogging :) that's alot of fun actually. I have done just dance 1 and 2 on the wii as well as when larger i could not face going out to exercise. But well done u on ur first step! It's been quite quick for me, i hope u find it as enjoyable :)

wow you look FAB :jelous: and it has only taken you 6 month.
I wish my loss was that quick.
That dress looks amazing and what a bargain. I recently bought my 1st Lipsy item too, Although mine were prescription sunglasses dtill a bit away from being able to get into lipsy clothes.
Well done you should be so proud

Hi Tinkerbellarella,

You look amazing! Such a fab weight loss!!

I'm on week two now and my goal is 70lbs ... have set my goal date as March next year and had been thinking perhaps I as being a but over ambitious but you've changed my mind now!

Do you mind me asking, how many syns did you have a day and did you do exercise too? I'm still fairly new to the forum so sorry if this is somewhere else on here, am still finding my way around.

Thanks, B :)

Hiya and thankyou! It can indeed be done, has been hard work mind. I use between 5 and 10 syns a day, started with wii fit and have just started jogging, something i NEVER thought i'd do! I think the trick is to be quite rigid for 90% of the time, with the occasional treat, plan, write down what u eat and treat it as a lifestyle choice, not a diet. And i am sure u will have no problem ;)

you look great well done ..x..

Why thankyou everyone for the lovely comments,

Blushes ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Ur right hun thankyou *hugs*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Hi this is my first post and first week,and you have truly inspired me :) you look amazing :)

Back