My journey so far

WoW Jenn, what a difference already! Fantastic! x x x

You can really notice it well done!

You look fab! Well done! :) xxx xxx

Gosh you can really notice a difference, well done Jenn :)

Thanks guys. Feel loads better already but still quite away to go xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had a really difficult, long week and have been close to packing it in so many times. However something happened today which has given me real motivation to stick with it....I had to return some of my new holiday clothes that I bought two weeks ago and exchange them for a smaller size!! This is a massive achievement for me as ive not been this size for 5 years. xxx

Wow Jenn that is fabulous!!! I know some days are really hard and sometimes it's just recognising and accepting that it's hard but you'll find a way to make it through. It will really be worth it and not long now to your hols so keep going x x x

Thanks Kay, it is an amazing boost after such a tough week that's for sure. Just don't know why I'm finding week 7 so hard. I feel like I'm reliving week 1 all over again! Hoping for a good weight loss and a better week come Saturday xxx

Sorry you're having such a hard week Jenn, you're brilliant for not giving when you're finding it so difficult, you really are great

It's fantastic about your holiday clothes,it must be such a fab feeling and definitely a real motivator :)

Amazing Jen! Keep going! You truly are inspirational! You are keeping me going for my hols in August! All your hard work is paying off and think of the wonferful holiday you are going to have as a slimmer and more confident you ;) xxx

Thanks for the support girls. I know you are right and sorry for the moaning this week. This diet is so worth it but soooo hard when your brain is telling you that you NEED food lol! But as Kay always says, it's only a feeling and we will soon get over it. We wont die! We can do this. Onwards and downwards (weight wise)! ;)

Hehe so true Jen! :) xxx

I know how you feel Jen I'm also finding week 7 as hard as week 1, not sure why either, it should be getting easier, hopefully we will lose lots of weight like week 1 and it will be worth it lol

I sure hope so Emma as I don't know how I will get thru next week especially with only having a small weight loss last week. Well done for riding this week out too hun. It takes some willpower!

Saturday can't come quick enough! Will update you all as soon as I get weighed xx

Well done Jenn you are doing fantastic, and you can really see the change in you face :)

Well glad to say after a real struggle of a week I have lost 5lbs! Would normally have celebrated any weight loss with a celebratory meal (I know, where is the sense in that!) but instead treated myself to a bit of pampering. New lighter hair ready for my hols xx

Last edited:
You look fab!! :) well done! xxx

Love your hair! Well done sticking to it and getting so far x

Keep up the good work its definately paying off, you look fantastic Jenn :)

Back