My journey so far...

Lucylou82

I everyone!! I'm currently on week twelve of total solution. I've wanted to do a diary for a while... Just never seem to have the time! But today I'm making time!!! I started exante three months ago at nearly 16 stone!!!! And a size 20-22 :-( I'm 5 ft 4.... And a half!! Lol!! I can't be sure at my exact weight as at the time my scales were rubbish!! My weight at the moment is 11 stone!! And a size 14 ish.... I'd say more of a 15!!! Still a 16 on top.... My goal is to be happy with my weight!! Whether that is nine or ten stone I'll let you know when I get there.... But when I originally started I wanted to be ten stone so that's my goal for now! I'm hopefully staying on TS until I reach that and then going to try and maintain still using exante and introducing low carb foods! I find losing weight with exante relatively easy compared to all the diets I've tried previously.... Could only manage a few days before I gave in and called the local takeaway!!! So for me exante is like magic!!! First few days are hard but once in ketosis you don't want to be out of it so it stops you cheating!!! If anyone new on exante wants to know anything I can try to help and using this diary I'm hoping it will help me to never go back to what I was!! Xxx

Yay! A diary!! Well done! I any believe how long you've been 100%!! I struggle for more than a couple of weeks... Or days really - I've had 2 babybel light cheeses today - whoops!! It's coz I'm bored of doing hubby's books lol!! ;-) keep going hun, you're doing so well :)
Thanks bob123!!! Never would have thought it possible.... I am worried that if I cheated and ate something I probably wouldn't stop!! I hated the first few days of exante before ketosis... I felt soooo poorly so I think that is what has stopped me... I find weekends the hardest... I'm usually at work but at home it's a nightmare with the kids all wanting treats and the OH getting takeaways! But even he has lost a stone in the 12 weeks and he's not even on a diet.... He's been drinking my coke zero and has cut his takeaways down... Wish I could lose a stone as easy as that! I have been craving cheese so I'm with you on the babybel!!! But then again I've been craving cucumber... Who would have thought it!!! Lol!! How much have you lost so far??

Honestly, I was craving a fresh fruit salad so much a few weeks ago I very nearly went out and got one!! I do have salad leaves and chicken at work fairly frequently - I'm forever forgetting to take lunch with me! I'm 1.5lb away from having lost 3 1/2 stone!! Can't believe it, but I have been naughty and have had a weekend away, an Indian, Chinese, KFC, Italian and hot donuts in that time! Not all together, at planned events.", and eaten at christenings and a wedding, and I've drunk alcohol on a couple of occasions too so feel like I've not missed out at all!! Love exante, and the boards here, everyone is so helpful when you're having a tough day!!

Wow - fantastic loss, really well done!! :D
Thanks Darcy!!! When you are so focused on a goal you sometimes forget how far you've come!! This diary should help me get there! Everyone is sooo lovely on here It really helps with the bad days.... Even before I started to post I would read everyone's diary and it helped keep me on track!!! :)

Honestly, I was craving a fresh fruit salad so much a few weeks ago I very nearly went out and got one!! I do have salad leaves and chicken at work fairly frequently - I'm forever forgetting to take lunch with me! I'm 1.5lb away from having lost 3 1/2 stone!! Can't believe it, but I have been naughty and have had a weekend away, an Indian, Chinese, KFC, Italian and hot donuts in that time! Not all together, at planned events.", and eaten at christenings and a wedding, and I've drunk alcohol on a couple of occasions too so feel like I've not missed out at all!! Love exante, and the boards here, everyone is so helpful when you're having a tough day!!
Wow bob123!! You've done amazing!! Especially as you haven't deprived yourself too much! What was your start weight?? I find the boards great!! Especially in the first few days when I wanted to give up.... I think once I start to eat again I'm going to try and take a chicken salad to work... It's pretty awkward in the staff room getting my mixer out and having to explain why I'm having a shake for lunch!!

Well done Lucy you've done amazingly well, give yourself a massive pat on the back, that's a fabulous achievement :)

Wow bob123!! You've done amazing!! Especially as you haven't deprived yourself too much! What was your start weight?? I find the boards great!! Especially in the first few days when I wanted to give up.... I think once I start to eat again I'm going to try and take a chicken salad to work... It's pretty awkward in the staff room getting my mixer out and having to explain why I'm having a shake for lunch!!

I started at 15 1/2 stone, now just over 12! 2 1/2 stone left to go I think, but really I just want to be a comfortable size 10 I think so will see when I get there, if that means a lower weight will carry on, if I'm a size 10 and a higher weight will see how I feel :)

Back