My journey, the ups, downs, warts and all

I know it is now only 2 days to go. Saturday and sunday to spend with mum and dad eating and enjoying their company ready for the big start Monday morning. my parents fly back to uk monday afternoon but I plan to start monday morning. I am getting really excited. I can also add that Exante have now sent me the missing packs so I have my full 2 months all sat, sorted in their boxes.

Well today is my last day of eating for at least 3 months; I don't want to go mad but am going to eat sensibly today ready for tomorrow. I plan to clean the fridge today and get rid of temptations.
I have struck a deal with my darling hubby; he said that he would fend for himself regarding meals. I have said tho that if he does his own breakfast and lunch I will make his evening meal, so we are both happy with the arrangement.
I am really really excited now and cannot believe that I will be shedding the weight so quickly.

What a nice hubby, and what a nice you! It might be worth saying to him that at times it might be too tough for you to even do his evening meals. There are certainly some days when I would have caved if I had needed to cook for others. However you seem so motivated you will probably be all right - it was just a thought.

when I did Lighterlife and Cambridge I always cooked meals for the family and never so much as licked my fingers, so I am sure that I shall be ok especially just doing one meal a day. Cooking is actually one of my hobbies, so even if I am not eating it, I love to cook. The added bonus when i did the vlcd previously was that I made lots of super healthy food for my hubby and he lost weight too. But if for any reason I was having a difficult day he would fend for himself.
The arrangement before was I would cook but never watched him eat and he had to clear up and wash up whilst i took a long lazy bath. I am looking forward to being able to spend some serious pamper time on me.

Back