My Journey to a Healthier Me

Awh wicked! Never watched Gilmore girls, must be good if you have seen it a few times!

I went on a ladies trip to the theatre last night, Full Monty got to see Gary Lucy take his clothes off! Yummy!

Any good plans for the weekend?

Home just in time for the weekend sounds Perfect! Hope yous have a lovely evening! I bet that makes the diet harder when his away, I eat far too much when Im bored and on my own! I have to remind my stomach its bored not hungry wayyy to often!
Its chuffing cold out today where i am! Cozy night infront of the telly for me, with healthy home cooked fish and chips! :)

Go You Chicka! One binge all week aint bad! Sometimes us women need them for our sanity! :p

I am so glad I found this place. I finally feel like people know what I am going through, take me seriously and understand me...

Haven't been here the last couple of days...was a bit stressful at home, as my husband seems to have slipped a disc and can't really do anything at the moment...Also I have been shopping for some clothes, shoes and a bathing suit for my upcoming holiday. Going on a Caribbean cruise in 2 weeks. Was a birthday present from my sister and I (and our partners) for my grandmother's 80th birthday. She always wanted to go on a cruise ever since she was a child, but never went, so we booked it for her. She's so excited.

Ok... so for breakfast I've had Porridge and a Pear. I am having my lunch at the moment: Minestrone Soup and 2 mini Pitta breads. Got my second month's worth of food today, so will need to unpack it tonight.

Oh wowser a cruise, how brilliant! and you'll be getting some Caribbean sunshine, you lucky devil!!! :D

I went on a short Med cruise 2 years ago (via Cruise Nation - amazing deals!), can't wait to do another one :)

Heyy,

Hope your weeks are going well so far! Sorry to hear about your partner Sonja, I certainly hope his back on his feet in time for your cruise. I've always wanted to do a cruise!!! Just a tad Jealous! :)

Have a good day!!! :)

I've just got in from being blown around outside and my god I'd love a cruise! Lucky you! Hope your husband feels better soon, back pain is the worst thing ever.

Feeling a bit queasy today. Had a bad headache yesterday, which started suddenly in the afternoon and pain killers didn't help. The headache was still there this morning, but after I got up and had a shower it was better. Then I started feeling nauseous, still do... Don't know what's wrong...

I've lost 2lbs last week :)

Food so far today (although I really don't feel like eating):
Breakfast - Porridge with Strawberries
Lunch: Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup and two mini pitta breads

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great. Are you drinking enough water? Having caffeine withdrawl, anything like that? Well done on your loss! :))

Lots of bugs going round at the moment, When i came down with the flu, i felt sick for 3 days but wasnt actually sick.

Could also be lack of water like Estameme says I always carry a water bottle now out of habit, sometimes I'll fill it twice somedays ill sip the same bottle all day! invest in a nice secure water bottle best investment i made last year! :)

See you have updated your Results Fab weight lost and CM's you should be very chuffed! :) Great work!
x

I'm still feeling a bit nauseous, but it's a bit better than it was... I don't think it was a bug... I suspect it's a side effect of the hormone tablets I am taking to regulate my periods... Might pass soon, otherwise I will have to see my doctor again.

Yesterday was good food-wise. I stuck to plan and didn't feel hungry between meals. I guess feeling nauseous helps with not overeating ;)

Today I will have Porridge with Apple and Cinnamon for breakfast and Minestrone Soup and a Pitta Bread for lunch.

And I really need to try and drink more.

Good idea :) Drinking lots of fluids is a fab idea when losing weight, even in the winter.

Hope you're feeling better xx

It's hard today... Every Friday one guy in our office takes orders for Breakfast Cobs...and this morning all my colleagues were eating those... and they smell yummy...with bacon, hashbrown, sausages, eggs... BUT... I was good...I didn't order one and sat here eating my porridge...

Now, however, I am craving all sorts of things...Good thing I left my purse at home and don't actually have money to do an buy anything. I feel hungry too...although I am probably just imagining that, as I had my breakfast only at 10:30, so not that long ago... It's driving me crazy...

Any tips how I can avoid a binge once I get home?

Back