My Journey to a Healthier Me

hi sonja
i hope you are having a better weekend love x x x

Sorry, I am not here very often at the moment...Can't bring me to do anything at the moment.
It was my birthday yesterday and as my husband - despite all - didn't want me to have to spend it alone, we went to the cinema and for something to eat together. We both had a good time, I think...but it's made the situation even harder...as it showed me again what I could lose or already have lost... :(

It sounds like you are going through a really confusing time. Sorry to hear you are feeling so upset :(

Oh sweetie this is so rough for you - you know you can come on here anytime and pour out whatever you like, don't you?

I'm pleased that your OH was decent enough to think about you yesterday and how you must be feeling. Who knows what might happen if he can get his thoughts sorted out.

Big hugs xxxx

i really hope you can sort this rough patch out love you seem so right for each love xx x

Haven't been here for a while... Things are still rough... I'm not sleeping a lot, hardly eating anything... I guess my body got used to not eating...I didn't lose an awaful lot of weight... Before all of this happened I was at 17 stone and 4 pounds, now I am at 17 stone and 1 pound, so only a 3 pound loss.. better than nothing I guess...

I just hope this is over soon...one way or another...

Sorry to hear things are still stressful there. Look after yourself hun xx

thinking of you love x x

(((()))) hugs thinking of you lovely x x

Back