My Journey to a Healthier Me

Morning hun

Well done you on resisting the breakfast order!!!! That is fab!

As to not going mad when you get in - I guess water is the first thing you should reach for, glug loads of it down! And can you snack on fruit or veg?

Thank you lovely ;)

Well done on avoiding the breakfast bap order - bacon is massively my weakness :eek: it's hard to say no to!

I agree with the above about water - it really does fill you up. And perhaps maybe take in a low cal chocolate bar (2 finger kitkat? slimfast snack bar?) every so often as a treat? Leaving your purse at home regularly might help too? :)

It takes quite a while to get into the habit of a new healthy eating mindframe especially with thinking 'I musn't' and then beating yourself up if you fail. It might also be worth allowing yourself one once a month as something to really look forward to?

I've lost 2lbs again this week. Not bad, but looking at other people's losses sometimes I wish it was a bit more...I know a loss is a loss and everyone loses at a different rate, but it can get frustrating sometimes...

I'm going on holiday next week and I am a bit concerned that I will gain everything I've lost again... Of course I will try and make sensible choices, but I don't think I can say 'no' to everything... And I gain weight really quickly, probably due to my PCOS...one slip up and I am 2 or 3lbs up again... :(

Today I am having Porridge with (freeze dried) Strawberries for breakfast and Spicy Tomato and Beef Soup and two mini Pitta Breads for lunch.

Dinner is not decided yet.

well done MrsS on the loss x x

aww glad it was only a little gain and enjoy your time with family x x

everything has changed... I know this is a weight loss forum...but I need to write this down, as I've got nobody to talk to...

My husband and I have split up after 14 years of relationship... We were together since I was 15... I still love him and don't know what to do... He says he can't live with me anymore, it's too difficult...too much has happened in our past and he can't cope with it... I guess the good thing is that I will lose weight now...I can't eat or sleep... :(

Oh Sonja love, you poor thing!!!! It has obviously come out of the blue - do you have family nearby that you can stay with?

Does he still have feelings for you? Maybe a counsellor might help, if there are things in the past that need talking about?

Big hugs love xxxxxx

oh my im sorry to have read this what a shock out of the blue is there anyway you could try to sort it out or is it over i really hope yu xan sort it out love and hope you have family and friends near on to help you we are always here for you love x x

Im sorry to read this. And I can see how extra hard it is for you being away from family.
Sending you big hun. Hang in there.

Sorry to hear about your relationship. Perhaps once things have settled you may be able to see a way forward together.
counselling can really help?
Try to look after yourself xxxxx

Back