My Journey to a new me.....

Well no kids parties for me this weekend :( I picked up some bug...acute gastroenteritis. Ive been vomiting since Monday night. I was at the doctors yesterday and ive tables to take. I think they have kicked in now as I've not got sick today yet but I don't wanna jinx myself. At least the scales are going down lol but sure next week once im better they will fly back up again. !

Feel so much better now thanks. Went to class, lost 4ib. Got my 2 stone award & slimmer of the week. Shame I had to be sick to achieve it lol but still im delighted

Feel so much better now thanks. Went to class, lost 4ib. Got my 2 stone award & slimmer of the week. Shame I had to be sick to achieve it lol but still im delighted
Yay congrats on your 2st award and getting slimmer of the week well done :D

Been off track for past 2 weeks. No weigh in either. I'm getting slowly back on track now but im away this weekend (celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary on the 24th). I will weigh in at a different class on wed 28th. I dont know why I went off track..maybe it was cos I was sick and couldn't eat and then when I did get better I couldn't stop eating!
We have a wedding on sat 7th June so need to find a dress for that.

I had forgotten about this diary...its so old now. I don't have a up to date one. I was well am doing slimming world but not very well lately. Think I will re focus in Jan :)

Hi. The weight loss is on hold ;) .I've just been through ivf well it was converted to an iui so with all the tablets plus injections I've regained about 12 ibs. My aim if I'm not pregnant (have to test Xmas week) is to start afresh the beginning of Jan. Until then I'm not following anything . I'm trying to be good but I don't succeed very often :(

Iui failed.... will try ivf again in February. I will re join slimming world on Monday 5th January. No point going back before then as I just won't stick to it.

Hey Sinead! I noticed that you have joined SW tonight? I'm joining on Wednesday Morning!!!! X

Well I joined and I'm the heaviest weight I have EVER been in my entire life. I'm going to follow the normal extra easy plan until I get time to go through the new books and pick out all the S foods and do up meal plans. I want to lose 4.5 stone but even a loss of 1 stone would be a start. I'm only 5 ft and being a size 18/20 is not a good look at this height.

Well I joined and I'm the heaviest weight I have EVER been in my entire life. I'm going to follow the normal extra easy plan until I get time to go through the new books and pick out all the S foods and do up meal plans. I want to lose 4.5 stone but even a loss of 1 stone would be a start. I'm only 5 ft and being a size 18/20 is not a good look at this height.

I'm also planning on following EE, as a veggie EESP just sounds too restrictive for me and more importantly Poppy. Is it ok to just go straight into EE on your first week? I think I'm going to be the heaviest I've ever been too :-( x

Yes when I rejoined tonight the leader said all the newbies should follow the ee plan until they got to grips with it and then they could try the new eesp plan.

Back