My Journey to a new me.....

Yes when I rejoined tonight the leader said all the newbies should follow the ee plan until they got to grips with it and then they could try the new eesp plan.

Yey, u know I'm a worrier so feel happier now! Will u plan your meals for tomorrow or just go with the flow? X

For tomorrow I will have 350ml skimmed milk (HEXA) used for my teas and porridge. 35g porridge (HEXB) topped with strawberries (S). Lunch is lettuce, cucumber, tomato, chicken & watermelon. Then dinner is carrots, sugar snap peas, chicken breast. I think all of that would be an eesp day. If that's correct (need to check my book) I get an extra (HEXB) so might have some Brazil nuts. If I'm really hungry I will change the day to a normal ee day and have potatoes with my dinner and yogurt for dessert. I can also have 15 syns so will use them on dressings like ketchup etc rather than chocolate. Well that's the plan :)

For tomorrow I will have 350ml skimmed milk (HEXA) used for my teas and porridge. 35g porridge (HEXB) topped with strawberries (S). Lunch is lettuce, cucumber, tomato, chicken & watermelon. Then dinner is carrots, sugar snap peas, chicken breast. I think all of that would be an eesp day. If that's correct (need to check my book) I get an extra (HEXB) so might have some Brazil nuts. If I'm really hungry I will change the day to a normal ee day and have potatoes with my dinner and yogurt for dessert. I can also have 15 syns so will use them on dressings like ketchup etc rather than chocolate. Well that's the plan :)

image-3517295420.jpg

I do believe all your foods are on there! What an awesome days plan! Well Done You! X

Hi Sineád :) How has your day gone? X

Hi Serena , day 1 food wise is really good. Health wise not great! I've a horrible head cold that won't budge and my voice is gone since Sunday. I can sort of croak today. Also my skin has become really dry and I've a rash starting to develop all over my face. I got the same thing a month before my wedding so I think it's just my bodies way of dealing with stress. Hopefully it will clear up soon.
Food wise I think I've had an eesp day.
Breakfast porridge HEXB & strawberries (S)
Lunch 2 ryvita HEXB & Ham (P) tomato (S) extra light cheese triangle 1.5 syns
Dinner chicken breasts (P) lettuce, cucumber, tomato (S), hellmans fat free vinaigrette (free)
350ml skimmed milk HEXA
Watermelon to snack on later if I'm hungry.
2 L water & SF squash

Hi Serena , day 1 food wise is really good. Health wise not great! I've a horrible head cold that won't budge and my voice is gone since Sunday. I can sort of croak today. Also my skin has become really dry and I've a rash starting to develop all over my face. I got the same thing a month before my wedding so I think it's just my bodies way of dealing with stress. Hopefully it will clear up soon. Food wise I think I've had an eesp day. Breakfast porridge HEXB & strawberries (S) Lunch 2 ryvita HEXB & Ham (P) tomato (S) extra light cheese triangle 1.5 syns Dinner chicken breasts (P) lettuce, cucumber, tomato (S), hellmans fat free vinaigrette (free) 350ml skimmed milk HEXA Watermelon to snack on later if I'm hungry. 2 L water & SF squash

Wow, check you out with your EESP Day, even with all your health problems going on! You go girl! I love water melon, couldn't get one today so I bought Honeydew instead. Hope u feel better soon Sweetie x

Thank god today is Saturday and I have a morning in bed. Head Cold still lingering on. Going food shopping soon. No fruit in house and press is bare. Will have porridge before I go. HEXB but I have nothing to add to it. I have ate a lot of the same food all week cos was just using what was already in the house. Porridge and strawberries for breakfast. Ham slices and lettuce, cucumber and tomato for lunch with watermelon. Dinners were cod , carrots, sugar snap peas, mushy peas. Or same veg with boiled bacon. Second HEXB were ryvita. Syns were options hot chocolate, popcorn, cheese, flora light. Stood on scales. Down 2ib this morning ....was expecting a lot more as doing EESP & it was a morning weight. Will keep on regardless, offical weigh in Monday night...

How did your WI go yesterday? X

I lost 2ib. I'm happy it's a loss but a bit disappointed to be honest as I did a full week of EESP and it was my first week back. Not going to give up... will do regular EE this week with maybe 2 EESP days. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

I lost 2ib. I'm happy it's a loss but a bit disappointed to be honest as I did a full week of EESP and it was my first week back. Not going to give up... will do regular EE this week with maybe 2 EESP days. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Hi Sinead, 2lbs is still a fab loss but remember that sometime More IS More so maybe you need to trick your brain/body with EE and EESP days mixed up! I'd love 3lbs tomorrow but will Settle for 1 or 2! X

Down 2.5ib this week. I did 4 days EE & 3 days EESP.

Wow Sinead! Well Done on your FAB loss! And for being brave enough to do 3 Days of EESP, I'm definitely not that brave!!! x

Back