My journey to a thinner me :)

So hmmm how has today gone!

Im really suffering from a painful bloated stomach.......in fact after lunch it was quite painful and I looked 6 months pregnant!!!!! No wind......so I don't know what it is......unless its eating? I had chicken salad for lunch......no shake, as I forgot to take to my friend's house-I was so cross with myself so ate as best I could.

When I got home I had more water and a coke zero, but couldn't resist a few pieces of chicken :(:(:(

i then had a mushroom pasta with some spinach and a large mushroom.......and more water.
Hubby's birthday today and he offered me some champagne and I resisted.......along with his chocolate birthday cake!!!!

i didn't stick to plan, but not too bad.........

the stomach is still huge, and very uncomfortable so I'm off to bed with a hot water bottle and painkillers!!!!!

So hmmm how has today gone!

Im really suffering from a painful bloated stomach.......in fact after lunch it was quite painful and I looked 6 months pregnant!!!!! No wind......so I don't know what it is......unless its eating? I had chicken salad for lunch......no shake, as I forgot to take to my friend's house-I was so cross with myself so ate as best I could.

When I got home I had more water and a coke zero, but couldn't resist a few pieces of chicken :(:(:(

i then had a mushroom pasta with some spinach and a large mushroom.......and more water.
Hubby's birthday today and he offered me some champagne and I resisted.......along with his chocolate birthday cake!!!!

i didn't stick to plan, but not too bad.........

the stomach is still huge, and very uncomfortable so I'm off to bed with a hot water bottle and painkillers!!!!!

Hope you feel better soon lovely! Xxx

Thank you!

I've woken up and bloated feeling has gone.....
I was wondering if its because I ate?
I'm going to stick to shakes and soups today, and see if that makes a difference. No protein and no veg......

So a strawberry milkshake it is!!

Oh my god! I've just had a strawberry shake. It's got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever had in my entire life haha!!
i need three litres of water to get rid of the taste!!!!

Ok so a good day.

Survived on water, water and more water.....after the most disgusting strawberry milkshake. It really was vile :(

Got home at 5 after a day trekking around buying shoes, trainers, football boots and rugby boots for both boys (who have both gone up nearly two sizes since September!!!

Was starving so made myself some bouillon with some chopped up chilli, a teaspoon of celery and half a spring onion.....absolutely blooming gorgeous....especially when I added two little noodle bundles (Wing Yip)

For tea I had a two egg omelette with just under 100grs of mushrooms and some spinach and a coke zero.
I'm now stuffed!!!!

Saving a bar to have with a cup of tea whilst watching all the diet programmes on tonight :):)

Ok so a good day.

Survived on water, water and more water.....after the most disgusting strawberry milkshake. It really was vile :(

Got home at 5 after a day trekking around buying shoes, trainers, football boots and rugby boots for both boys (who have both gone up nearly two sizes since September!!!

Was starving so made myself some bouillon with some chopped up chilli, a teaspoon of celery and half a spring onion.....absolutely blooming gorgeous....especially when I added two little noodle bundles (Wing Yip)

For tea I had a two egg omelette with just under 100grs of mushrooms and some spinach and a coke zero.
I'm now stuffed!!!!

Saving a bar to have with a cup of tea whilst watching all the diet programmes on tonight :):)

Yay for supersize vs superskinny!

Hi I had a piece of toast last night felt terrible and my stomach blew up so badly u could see it sticking out on one side odd!! but its gone this am?? anyway good day today no cheats just shakes and one terrible head ache feel slightly sick too i have decided i much perfere lipo trim but chemist visits ect drive me mad so trying to make myself like ss .. glad ur tummy is better and well done on the chocolate cake not sure i could be that good but will soon find out as it my son 2 year party on sunday !! need will power and lots of it.. hope everyone else is doing ok x

Hi I had a piece of toast last night felt terrible and my stomach blew up so badly u could see it sticking out on one side odd!! but its gone this am?? anyway good day today no cheats just shakes and one terrible head ache feel slightly sick too i have decided i much perfere lipo trim but chemist visits ect drive me mad so trying to make myself like ss .. glad ur tummy is better and well done on the chocolate cake not sure i could be that good but will soon find out as it my son 2 year party on sunday !! need will power and lots of it.. hope everyone else is doing ok x

its weird isn't it about the bloated feeling?
I was going to just do shakes but again had protein today......although no bloating! Arghhhh!

ive got a new S&S order arriving tomorrow so it'll be sachets from then on!

these diet programmes are scary aren't they?!!!!! I don't want saggy skin like that man!!!! :(

yer it is easyer with just shakes takes the temptation away slightly ha .. I need to do another order thinking about it do u know what u have lost yet i am annoyed with my 4lb loss x

Hi there!

My weigh in is tomorrow. I was so tempted to weigh myself this evening, but realised I'd drink too much water and just eaten for me to get a proper reading.

I keep thinking to myself that I list nearly two stone on this kind of diet two and a half tears ago, and I got through it.
It was easier (in my mind) as it was spring/summer and I drank so much water as it was hot ! Yes........we had hot weather!!, plus hot weather doesn't make me think about food.
I ate ice lollies too!
I was on All About W8 then.......and I must admit I prefer their shakes to S&S, so may buy shakes from them still!!! Is that bad? ?

:( sorry you're disappointed, I know how frustrating it can be expecting higher. It us still a good loss though and you're well on way x

The lack of a good loss has made me want food even more!
I've just eaten two WW caramel wafers (1pt each)!!!!!

It does make you wonder why you deny yourself 'food' if the losses aren't that much better than a less restrictive diet :-( now is the time to ask yourself what you want more.... Food or weightloss?
It would only take a couple of days to put those 3lb on again but if you stick to plan maybe next weeks loss will be 7lbs?
x

It rubbish when u dont get great weight loss in first week but at least it going down and thats better than up and on ww i only lost 1lb afoer first week so thats way too slow keep strong next week may be better for us both xx

I dont mean to sound rude but I know why your loss was so low.

On day 5 you ate sweets. The sugar and citric acid in them will of knocked you out and the sugar in them would of stored water and made you gain/stall.

So your loss will of been lower than others. But you will get a good loss this week if you are 100%

Hope this helps you understand why you're loss is lower.

Xxx

Back