My journey to a thinner me :)

hey gd luck and ur doing great so far im hoping to start tomorrow so will be using these blogs as a crutch when im feeling weak lol x

How you getting on I did so well until today but just a little hicup and I did not go crazy hope u have made a great start and we both reach are goals xx

Hello diary!

Well today has been one of those odd days.....
I woke up with a headache (plus my back ache), so I took some painkillers.
Grabbed a cup of tea, and decided to step on the scales......13st6.2lbs......so 2.5lbs down in three days!!

Went out till an hour ago with youngest son and just sipped on a coke zero.....but was tempted by huge hot dog my son was eating.....!!

Got home and decided to make a macaroni cheese with some cauliflower and I'm struggling big time!!! I think ketosis must have arrived!
I'm not hungry and I really don't feel like eating!

Hopefully this is a good thing!!!

Hello diary!

Well today has been one of those odd days.....
I woke up with a headache (plus my back ache), so I took some painkillers.
Grabbed a cup of tea, and decided to step on the scales......13st6.2lbs......so 2.5lbs down in three days!!

Went out till an hour ago with youngest son and just sipped on a coke zero.....but was tempted by huge hot dog my son was eating.....!!

Got home and decided to make a macaroni cheese with some cauliflower and I'm struggling big time!!! I think ketosis must have arrived!
I'm not hungry and I really don't feel like eating!

Hopefully this is a good thing!!!

Sounds like it to me ;) congratz xxx

So......dinner time!

I had 100grs prawns stir fried (tbspn of water) with third of a chilli, tspn of ginger, some spinach, bit of garlic......AND some of those Wing Yip noodles! 16 cals per 70grms.......

Oh my god am I full!!!!!!

I forced a bar down me as needed some sweetness but I'm stuffed!!!

I could eat like this the whole time!!

Yay you! Well done x :-D

Well I've woken up with an aching tum. I feel bloated and uncomfortable :(
Maybe too much water? I don't know.
Got to get kids up for rugby training (I manage a team!) then it's off to watch a premiership match this Afternoon.
That's going to be hard as I usually have a hotdog (they're soooo yummy.....real meaty sausages with loads of onions, not your tinned frankfurter types), but I guess I'll just have a cup of tea and a bottle of water instead!!!

Must get up and make a shake!!!!!

Well done you! And good luck at the match....it will be tough but you can do it x

Bit of a rubbish day.

I had a shake for breakfast, then loads of water.....then nothing but a cup of tea at the rugby this afternoon.....
But when I got home I was starvin' marvin.....so at 135gr pack of chicken.

Then had a stir fry (well water instead of oil) with 120gr of prawns......and a few teaspoons of peppers, leeks, chilli, garlic and some noodles (Wing Yip....16 cals in my portion, no carbs)

Then I had a bar.....and coke zero, and more water!!!

I cheated on the protein but only had two packs. All wrong I know, and probably under the kcal allowance (wrong on vitamins and minerals)......but I feel bloated!

Tomorrow is going to be four packs only! I might go for protein days at weekends and just packs during the week.

Need to order some more shakes and soups I think!!!!!

Hi I only have shakes makes it simple and I dont have to think about food as it would make me so more hungry but thats just me x

Perhaps I should do that gee-bo.

I'm definitely only going to have shakes/meals/bars in the week.....and I'll decide next Saturday how I'm going to go with the protein.

I guess I'd better get up now! Husband's birthday plus I've got to go and buy new trainers and shoes for my boys as they grown one and a half sizes since September!!!!

Kids hey I have four boys always needing to buy something!! I had nightmare today school run and thought I would walk with a dog (puppy) a almost two yr old on a trike that i had to push with one hand a hold pump bags and dog in the other!! and my four and five yr old on skooters !!! oh and me still feeling ill and on this diet... just to say it was a bad idea i made it half way some how felt like I was about to drop dead major hot sweats weak and dizzy vision going.. my mums is half way so knocked on her door collapsed and she had to drive them in the rest of the way and take me home I wont be doing that tomorrow at least hubby is home tonight from work so he can do school run for a couple of days hopefully by that time I wont be feeling so weak .... anyone else feel like this or is it just me???

oh and try just shakes it does make it alot easyer x

Haha! Gee-ebo!

I'm starting the gym on Wednesday so I'll be the one collapsing I think! I did my back in at work last summer and I'm on so many drugs that I'm normally spaced out. A consequence is however, that I've not done much activity as am slow even walking. Dr has said I should do Pilates....so Wednesday I'm starting classes, as well as yoga!

My kids go back to school on Wednesday. I'm ready for them to go as all they do is fight. I also have a daughter (18) but she's keeping well out of it.....says she gets more work and revision done at her friends houses as they are quieter!!!

One shake down, one cup of tea down and I'm ready to rumble!!

I'm hoping shoe shops will be quiet as most schools around here went back today......although that could mean they're void of shoes and trainers! They both got new rugby boots for Xmas......but have just realised it's football this term at school......so more to add to the list.....

:(

my husband used to play pro rugby i see u coach he had to give up after opps and being injured .. i love yoga shame ur not close we could have gone together .. my house is crazy hun fighting arguing ect it drives me nuts i know the feeling but my 14 yr old makes it worse at times he really does give me stress ha fun and games hey i am so glad school has started again i can get back to some kind of normal .. good luck with ur shopping x

My 13 year old is off to boarding school in September! I think my stress levels will go down an awful lot as the fighting will finally stop!!!!

They are bad hey teenagers he is so lovely but none stop rowing with me and his brothers he wont do it so much and my husband is here but he is away alot so it tuff!! Least he is not out drinking smoking and all that he is good apart from the temper x

Kids hey I have four boys always needing to buy something!! I had nightmare today school run and thought I would walk with a dog (puppy) a almost two yr old on a trike that i had to push with one hand a hold pump bags and dog in the other!! and my four and five yr old on skooters !!! oh and me still feeling ill and on this diet... just to say it was a bad idea i made it half way some how felt like I was about to drop dead major hot sweats weak and dizzy vision going.. my mums is half way so knocked on her door collapsed and she had to drive them in the rest of the way and take me home I wont be doing that tomorrow at least hubby is home tonight from work so he can do school run for a couple of days hopefully by that time I wont be feeling so weak .... anyone else feel like this or is it just me???

I have experienced faintness and dizzyness once before in my life and it was during LL (vlcd) and I put it down to the vlcd as well as rushing about straight from sleeping (I was late for work) not having time to drink water it have a pack and jump straight I to a stressful environment my body just went into shock

Back