My journey to be a slim bride

After a lot of kind words and support from you on this site I have decided to start my own diary, I am hoping this will help me with my sw journey.

I am due to be 27 and at this moment am quite miserable at what I have become, I was never the "skinny" girl but I was never over weight, it started of gradual and when I hit 11 stone I seemed to platau and stay within half a stone of this for a few years but recently it seems to have rocketed on and now is even harder to shift.

I was on ww for some time and for me this wasnt the plan I could never seem to get anywhere with it and always seemed hungry.

A year and a half ago when my fiance proposed. I said on that day that I would be a slim bride and my goal was to be at least 10 stone for our big day in December. Fast forward to today and not only have I not lost the weight I wanted but am now the heaviest I have ever been and the most miserable. I decided three weeks ago to give sw ago as I know a lot of people who have had great success with it.

My first week didnt go to plan as I did slip a little at the weekend but I was brilliant all the week and it wasnt a big blip so was hoping for a small loss but nothing. Second week have been good again and have lost 1.5lbs which I am happy with, but third week good again and nothing.

I am hoping this week I will lose something, I know anything is good but I so need to lose a lot, ideally I would like to lose 4 stone to be at my ultimate weight but for the wedding would like 2.5 stone which leaves me 5.5 months to shed it and I am hoping that my motivation, sw and exercise do the trick.

Sorry for the ramble everyone but I will keep posting on here each day and hopefully this will be a great support network.
:):):)

Ok so todays not been the best I have been off work ill today, been having constant headaches and I have forgotten what sleep is which I think is adding to the headaches. Woke up this morning and felt like I couldnt move off the pillow so have stayed in pj's all day.
Breakfast was good - 2 weetabix and ss milk - HEA&B
Snack - 3 chocolate digestives - not a good move
Lunch - homemade spag bol with 2 mini pitta breads
Snack - frozen curly wurly
Dinner - sausage and mash with a small amount of gravy

I have eaten no fruit today so I will make a fruit salad for after dinner.
I have to go to my night job (no one to cover) so wont eat that until 8pm. Not the greatest of days but will prep my lunch for work tomorrow when I get in then its a bath and early night for me.

That's what I thought i could have gone all out and royally ruined the day.
Thank you I'm off to docs on Friday so going to bring it up with him.

Thank you Jackie x

Lack of sleep won't help the headaches :( Has this been going on long? Do you not sleep well regularly or is it just at the moment. Only asking as I've suffered on and off for six years since my lovely Dad died. So I have a list of ideas that can help, all tried and tested :)

Are you drinking enough fluids during the day? that gives me a headache, as does too much caffeine or choccie.

Hark at me , Dr Jackie :8855: :8855:

Im not the greatest of sleepers ur takes a while for me to drop off but just recently I'm waking up at silly o clock and not getting back to sleep so going unto work so tired and not really with it.

It's a vicious circle at the mo as I wake up tired come home tired and have no energy for anything but hoping its just because I'm working a lot and wedding plans finding it difficult to exercise aswell as Im out at work from 7.30 until 9pm

I'm sure it will change tho and I am going to make some time at wknd to exercise again more

Not been on for a few days been off work poorly, been docs and they are testing me for diabetes and thyroids :( not so great news and I have an appointment with the nurse regarding my weight issues. Diets not been perfect as wat I ate on Wednesday came back up and the past 2 days have been stodge food but I have been shopping and stocked up on good for my weeks menus.

I am working extra next week so 8:30am till 10pm so got to find filling lunches which don't involve a microwave that will last me as I won't be eating dinner.

Anyways that's my awful week and roll on the weekend

Good luck, stay positive. It was a terrible week, but next week can only get better! keep in there

Thank you, yes a bad week hopefully put to bed and onto a great week once home I'm going to work out what to have for lunches and things to keep me going. I weighed in on Thursday and is stayed the same so pleased with that as its not a gain.

Back