my journey to be fabulous for my 30th!!!

This_time_girlie

Soooo, I am serial dieter, have tried every diet going and am now going to stop all the fad diets and knuckle down and just get on with what I know will work. Slimmers world and exercise!

I have a tendency to want to see results quick but the penny has finally dropped that if I just stick to sw, it may take longer but I will get there. I am 30 in december and am determined to be at goal. I will weigh myself in a second and get a ticker going but I think I have about 8 stone to shift. Eeeek!

Todays extra easy food plan is as follows:

Bacon medallions grilled
Baked beans
Poached egg
2 ww bread (hexb)
Banana
1 dairylea (hexa)

Homemade syn free carrot and corriander soup
Apple

Syn free chicken tikka
Lettuce
Cuccumber
Onion
Tomatoe
Savoury rice
Few new potatoes

Snack: ready salted crisps, nom nom, 5 syns
X x x

Last edited:
So I weighed in, I am 18st 1lbs. So I have 7stone 12lbs to lose by december. Which works out at 110lbs total and 3.5lbs per week. Do able definitely, altho I know I will lose more some weeks than others, as long as I get to goal I don't care! X x x

Last edited:
Thats how I look at my goal.Week by week. I too have tried everything known to man including WW,Slimming pills,Hypnoband, the list is endless. I do and have been a member of a gym for three years and have attended but not had great results. I lost 28lbs on my own but regained 21 of them.
I started SW 5 weeks ago and have lost 11lb. My goal is to be 10 stone 4 by October abd this means I have to have an average weight loss of 1.4 pounds per week. For the first time in ages I feel I can finally be normal again. I have been fighting this weight for so long I cant remember what it feels like to feel and look happy with myself. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Aww thanks shelley. Looks like your doing great now, hope I can do just as well. No excuse to be hungry on sw! I did a milkshake diet recently and lost a stone, but I found it completely took over my life. All I could think about was food! And when u fall off the wagon with them diets its just so hard to get back on.

I'm the same with gym, need to renew my memberships, I got fed up of paying for it and not using it! But I looove swimming so I think I'm going to start with that.

Its a battle sometimes isn't it but I think sw really is the way fwd for me! Breaking it down into lbs/week seems to make it a little more manageable. I just need to come up with some mini goals now!

Best of luck with ur journey, pop into my diary anytime x x x

Yee hah, yesterday went fine, after weeks of trying to get back onto a milkshake diet and not quite managing it, in delighted to have done one day 100 o/o on sw!!! Love this plan.

Todays extra easy meal plan is as follows:

Cornflakes
Soya milk ( tiny bit)
Banana

Syn free homemade spring veg soup

Homeade burger
Syn free chips
Salad
Ketchup (1)
Cheese triangle (rest of hex a)

Apple

Syns:
Crisps 5
Ketchup 1
2 rich tea 4

Total : 10

I have a dairy intolerance and so today is the first time I have had milk this year!!!(soya isn't that successful for me ) but I just fancied a bowl of cereal. As I only had a tiny bit of milk I am gonna have two cheese triangles to make up my hexa.

Took some piccies of yesterdays food so will add when I get chance. Have a good day everyone. X x x

Well. I'm still on plan, its * week for me and its a bad one! Feel like dairy milk, off work today with it, hate being off sick but there is no way I could do it today! I always worry terribly abt taking time off but I think sometimes u just have to listen to your body. Anyhoo I'm rambling, I have just had bacon medallons, scrambled eggs and tomatoes, still on plan but have eaten more than planned!

I'm loving keeping a diary, I always come on to mini mins, and read thru the diaries and I just love hearing everyones recipes for ideas! But I don't normally post, it seems to be keeping me on track so far, after. What seems like months of being *naughty* its nice to feel like I'm doing something right! X x x

Sounds like you've got off to a good start! Good luck with the weight loss, I've got a LOT of weight to shift too! :) xx

Awww thanks katy. I'm afraid I spoke too soon, * week either sees me unable to eat or ravenous and I'm afraid I have been hank marvin, just ate 6 rich tea and a packet of crisps but I have added syns up and taken off weekly allowance! Oh the joys of being a woman with weight to lose! Well done on your loss! Fab x x x

Try rich tea fingers instead 1 syn each. have 10 when you feel like that and still be under your syns for the day.

I felt like that last week, had 2 takeouts and still managed to lose 1lb last night! No idea how!!!! >< lmao :) We all have days/weeks like that, you just have to draw a line under them and get back on track. That's what I'm doing today :) xxx

Shelley great idea thank you, they r now on my shopping list! Damage limitation is what its all about! Katy your doing fab, hope I can get a good loss this week! Ha ha I'm keeping calmn and carrying on!

Well today I am shattered already! I'm a nurse and work has been crazy! So far all I have managed is a banana and I've just had a freddo to keep me going, haven't had time for a break and have been out since 7.15!!!! Gonna grab lunch soon tho, I have made a chargrulled chicken salad on ww brown bread and some soup! So todays extra easy meal plan is as follows:

Banana

Chargrilled chicken
Lettuce
Cucc
Tomato
2 x ww bread (hexb)

Apple
Freddo (think they are 5.5)

Tea will be either tuna pasta salad or sw fish chips and mushy peas!

Have certainly done some body magic today! I'm hank marvin (starvin)

Have agreat day x x x

Morning lovelies,

WI this morning, i have lost 4lbs!!! yee hah! :D

Gonna put a ticker up in a minute and jazz my page up a bit its a bit boring really!

This diary is my weight loss diary/food diary, Its easier than doing two, meaning more chance of me logging in every day and doing it!!!

Well i have to fess up, i have been following slimmers world, but i know i have not followed 100% this week. My *week has been really draining, combined with working long shifts, i have snacked, left myself too long without eating and then eaten sugary things as had no energy! but i have lost and im delighted, i know that i have eaten ALOT better than i have been the previous few weeks and i feel alot more in control of it, so its a step in the right direction. But today the serious work starts!

A bit about me: been dieting since i was a teenager, i was very slim and had a lovely figure actually, however, i developed quite early and so has curves and boobies, and i think this is when i really noticed my body! i took these curves as weight but in fact, if id have just waited, a year down the line, all my friends had also developed and i was a completely normal size! but i started dieting and i havent really stopped since i was 15! My weight maintained for years, but i developed high blood pressure aged 17, mixed with a medication prone to encourage weight gain, and the discovery of alcohol, and meeting my wonderful hubby, i gained 8 stone! i have lost 3 stone and kept it off, i do feel alot better than i did, i am able to shop in most shops, but i adore clothes/makeup/glitz&glam but at the moment, i am treading water! i am shopping for what fits and what is slimming rather than what i actually want to wear. I hate that.

My other main reasons for losing weight are 1. i want kiddies, im (29) 2. For my hubby (&me obv). now ..... my hunny is completely supportive, he has told me countless times he loves me whatever weight i am and he does always tell me i look nice, but i dont feel nice and in all honesty, i think he is sick of my dieting cycle! I feel like i was a bit of a glamour puss when we met 11 years ago, and now im somewhat of a sour puss!!! and i want that feeling back, the feeling that i know he cant take his eyes of me, i cant explain it, but its a confidence i used to have, that i knew he was not gonna look anywhere else, cos i felt good! i must say tho that is purely down to my self esteem and confidene, as i do trust my hubby with my life, i know he wont look anywhere else but i need to do this for me. As my mum recently told me, the balance has shifted, my hunny used to be following me around like a puppy dog and now its me doing the puppy dog routine!!! i am very happy, i love my hubster more than ever, and if i had to live like this for the rest of my life, then id be happy to, but i know that me losing weight will not only make things better for me, confidence wise, but also for both of us, in soooo many ways!!!

So, where im at now? i now want to lose 7st and finish this weight loss journey once and for all. And this challenge is about perseverance. Perseverance to crack on with it and not look back, even when the scales are pissing me off and ive been naughty! its about keeping calm and carrying on...every day....whatever happens!

Todays Extra easy meal plan is as follows:

Bacon
Egg
Mushroom
Tomatoes
2 ww bread (hexb, spread thinly with dairylea)

Fruit Salad

Chicken Breast
BBQ Sauce (to be synned)
Cheese ( rest of HEXA)
Slice of bacon
SW Chips
Salad
Sweetcorn

SYNS:
BBQ Sauce 4
Fun Size caramel 4
3 fruit pastilled 3

Will update the rest when i know! going to go and have a mooch!

xxx

Last edited:
edited!

Last edited:
I feel like i was a bit of a glamour puss when we met 11 years ago, and now im somewhat of a sour puss!!! and i want that feeling back, the feeling that i know he cant take his eyes of me, i cant explain it, but its a confidence i used to have, that i knew he was not gonna look anywhere else, cos i felt good! As my mum recently told me, the balance has shifted, my hunny used to be following me around like a puppy dog and now its me doing the puppy dog routine!!! i am very happy, i love my hubster more than ever, and if i had to live like this for the rest of my life, then id be happy to, but i know that me losing weight will not only make things better for me, confidence wise, but also for both of us, in soooo many ways!!!

Aww! Hunny I know how you feel, I want to feel gorgeous and glamorous again, I know hubby loves me but I want him to go WOW when I walk in the room lol! I'm too old now for kids, suffered with PCOS from being about 15 and fertility treatment caused so much emotional pain between me and hubby it nearly split us up. We decided we are happy as we are, as long as we have each other :) Plus I just have so many health problems I NEED to get this weight off, I at least want to be able to get rid of some of the medication. I have a mini goal of 2 stone by the end of May so I need to get my butt in gear lol! Well done with losing 4lb in your first week, that's a fab loss :)

xxx

Last edited:
This_time_girlie said:
Soooo, I am serial dieter, have tried every diet going and am now going to stop all the fad diets and knuckle down and just get on with what I know will work. Slimmers world and exercise!

I have a tendency to want to see results quick but the penny has finally dropped that if I just stick to sw, it may take longer but I will get there. I am 30 in december and am determined to be at goal. I will weigh myself in a second and get a ticker going but I think I have about 8 stone to shift. Eeeek!

Todays extra easy food plan is as follows:

Bacon medallions grilled
Baked beans
Poached egg
2 ww bread (hexb)
Banana
1 dairylea (hexa)

Homemade syn free carrot and corriander soup
Apple

Syn free chicken tikka
Lettuce
Cuccumber
Onion
Tomatoe
Savoury rice
Few new potatoes

Snack: ready salted crisps, nom nom, 5 syns
X x x

How you make the homemade carrot soup

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xxx

ah thanks candygirl, its a sense of confidence isnt it, iread my post back and it sounds so cliche, but its just that feeling of feelingfabulous inside!!! and your so right, what a great motivation, how fab would it be to get off medication, i only take bp tablets and im fine with it but i would love to get off them! As much as i want to look fab, i want to feel healthy and alive!

That was really brave of you and your partner to make thedecision to stay as you are, my friends also did that, the ivf near split themup and they decided it just wasnt worth the risk anymore. I really want kids,but i know i need to lose weight beforehand, so im giving myself til decemberto shed the weight then i am going for it, Especially being a nurse, i dontwant to be huge and pregnant and be judged and told i should know better! cos ido know better, i need to move my a*se and eat less (well more healthily atleast). Ooh i am sure your gonna achieve your goal, hopefully we both will,good luck hun xxx

Last edited:
Back