my journey to be fabulous for my 30th!!!

Cabury girl, it was delicious, all i did was:

About 8-10 carrots, peeled and chopped
2 Medium Sized onion
1 or 2 potatoes, chopped (i didnt bother to peel them)
Bunch of Fresh corriander
Salt and Pepper
Chicken or veg stock cubes

Chop all the veg, and then fry in frylight just to get the flavours going
i then added hot water to the stock cubes, added stock to the veg, seasoned and left in the slow cooker
When the veg was nearly soft, i added half of the corriander to add flavour, let it simmer for about 15 mins further
then just add the remaining corriander and whizz! I bought low fat creme fraiche to add to mine but it didnt need it! enjoy xxxx

Hi just reading ur diary well done on the 4lb los s! It was really brav e of u to write y you want to loss weight definately something in there very one can relate to! Good luck with ur journey hope u don't mind if I follow! X x

Hi just reading ur diary well done on the 4lb los s! It was really brav e of u to write y you want to loss weight definately something in there very one can relate to! Good luck with ur journey hope u don't mind if I follow! X x

Ah thank you Zoe, after years of dieting i have really had to think abt why i want to lose weight, it was a tough one really cos its accepting that i have changed! but i have, and i am happy with this me, but i know il defo be even happier with the old me, if that makes sense! of course i dont mind you following, its the wonderful people on this forum that im hoping will keep me going! good luck xxx

Happy Sunday everyone!

Well i have ordered my food shopping!

This weeks meals are to include:

roasted butternut squash risotto
Fake away donner kebab, with pitta, wedgies and salad
Macaroni cheese with spinach and roasted tomatoes
Meatballs with pasta
Homemade burgers with syn free coleslaw and sw chips
Chicken curry
Chicken, pear, walnut, rocket salad
Minute steaks with *fried onions (& crusty loaf for the hubby)

And the rest i will make up as i go along!
I have stocked up on my mug shots/savoury rices etc, i really find these keep me going, perfect for when your fancying something but dont want to use your syns!

Tomorrow i am flexi synning, i have just compelted my uni degree and qualified as a nurse, and its a celebration day in uni! with drinks etc, so after three years of hard slog i really want to enjoy it!

Have a wonderful day all

xxx

Congratulations on getting through uni, you deserve to celebrate and have some fun :)

Congratulations on getting through uni, you deserve to celebrate and have some fun :)

ah thanks hunny:thankyou:. was lovely to finally finish, now the hard work begins eh!!! how has your week been?

Well what a poor excuse for a diary so far this week! :eek:

im afraid i celebrated .....lots..... on monday. Mojito is by far my favourite drink and i can drink them all night without getting drunk! so i have not even bothered to count the syns, we also went for a meal after uni to celebrate, :wave_cry: garlic breaded mushrooms, gourmet burger, and hot waffles with choc sauce,:booboo: didnt bother to count them syns either! i have just put it down to a good job! and i will get back on wagon today.

I havent been reallly bad all week but i kind of got so side tracked with work etc that i havent been concentrating. So WI was a stay the same tho, so im counting my blessings! :happy036:i am very luck not to have gained! so there we go.......:rolleyes:

I have had a couple of grapes so far this morning, i am trying to not have meat with it being good friday, but i really fancy a bacon sarnie!:8855: Must resist! have got some nice fish for tea, so just brekkie and lunch to get thru then eh!:giveup:

So todays menu will be:

Two WW Bread (HEXB)
Dairylea
Mushrooms
Egg
Beans

Jacket Potatoe cheesy melt
Jacket spud
Dairylea
Chives
Onion
Tomatoes

Cod
SW Chippies
Mushies

Syns: tbc!!!

have a fab day guys xxx

Well done on ur STS! I am absolutely drooling over ur meal out it sounds soooo nice! Hehe!
Well done for getting back on track and not staying off too long, u deserved some treats! I've sent a pm to u as well btw as I think u may b able to help me :) xx

Okay so I just sent u a mammoth pm and u can't receive them! Basically I wanted to know if u had just finished a nursing degree? And if u wouldn't mind me asking how old r u? I'll explain the long story later! Lol! Hope ur having a good day xx

hi hunni, the meal was delicious, have really got myself back on track today, about time tee hee!

I am happy to help hun, yes im now a qualified nurse, and im 29, getting old! il try and pm you and see if that works! xxx

Oh man! Lol I've checked all my settings r switched on right. I'll just write to u on here but will have to b in a little bit as my eggs r ready and I'm attempting scotch eggs! Haha! Thanks for offering help! I will write to u again as soon as I've done my cooking :) xxx

ha ha no probs hun, im not sure if its cos im new to the site and you need to have x amount of posts before you can pm! happy cooking and il catch you later! mmmm scotch eggs, drooool xxx

todays menu has ended up like this!!!:

FRIDAY:

Scrambled eggs
Baked Beans
Mushrooms
Two WW Bread (hexb)
Butter (2)

Banana
Grapes

Sweet potatoe roasted
Roasted Tomatoes
Onions
Peas
Few beans
Sprinkle Cheese (hexa)

Syn free Egg Fried Rice
Peas
Water Chesnuts
Syn free chips
Sweet chilli sauce (1)

Syns:
Crisps 4
Funsize crunchie 4
butter 2
Mayo 0.5
Sweet Chilli Sauce 1
Total: 11.5

SATURDAY

Bacon
Scrambled eggs
tomatoes
2 ww bread (hexb)

jacket potatoe
tuna
salad
28g cheese

hunters chicken (chicken breast, bacon, cheese, bbq sauce)
sw chippies
roasted veg

syns: bbq sauce?
xxx

Last edited:
Well so far.....today has been a 100% day....so far!!! i am trying hard not to have any more syns today, i will end on 11.5, which for me is good as i do like my syns! :eek: Have just had nice bowl of fresh fruit and am quaffing some water as i type,:7834: in an attempt to not :party0051:!!!

My main reasons for really trying hard to get healthy are my main motivation, but a further motivation is my graduation in July, i have a ball to go to and i would love to be feeling fitter and healthier and wear a lovely dress! i have my eye on a few, pics to follow!

Love this one, when i first met my hubby, :candledinner: i was always in beautiful clothes, i could walk into karen millen, coast etc and pick anything off the shelves, cannot wait to get back there! in fact, id be happy to get my clothes anywhere providing they were a smaller size!!! Its a particularly posh kind of night out, but i am not a ball gown kinda girl, so i have my eye on the following! i think they are dressy enough without being toooo much! im only short, and fake tan combined with long dresses really make me look like a ickle umpa lumpa!

103DN14351.jpg

103DN03506.jpg

103DN20972_1.jpg

Well looking all these dresses is at least keeping me out of the fridge!!! :) Might try get bit of exercise in tom, i havent done anything in a while, although as a nurse, my job is quite body magical, :bliss:but i know that doesnt count. I love swimming, so my goal is to maybe do a bit on the wii twice this week :whacky068:and to go swimming once, i i soooo hate the walk from the changing room to the pool in your costume tho! :eek:
xxx

Hey ur job so does count as body magic u must always b on the move and that counts! I had a less busy week at work and it totally showed on the scales so it counts!
Living the dresses ull look fab in anyone of them, I particularly like the silvery one but the red would b so wow! That's a really good goal to have, I'm sure ull do brilliant and lose lots before then xxx

Hey ur job so does count as body magic u must always b on the move and that counts! I had a less busy week at work and it totally showed on the scales so it counts!
Living the dresses ull look fab in anyone of them, I particularly like the silvery one but the red would b so wow! That's a really good goal to have, I'm sure ull do brilliant and lose lots before then xxx

Ha ha i like to think im getting a bit of body magic in when im running around after 18 patients! :whistle: ooh i love the silver/beige one too, with lovely sparkly sandals! hmmm, better get saving!!!

Well morning folks,

The sun is not cracking the flags as was hoping for! but in all honesty havent yet even opened the curtains! Having a snugggy morning in my pjs! just had a lovely bacon sarnie, and a hot water with lime:eating:. Hubby is off taking my sisters car for its mot :character00182:and im just relaxing! Not sure what the plan for today is but i think i might stay in and pamper myself, hubby been on nights, so he will be catching up on some sleep:snoopyhouse:

Todays EE Meal plan is as follows:

Two WW Bread (HEXB)
Bacon
Egg
Tomato Sauce (0.5)
Dairylea (HEXA)

Cheese and onion Bake Yum
Potatoe - Mashed
Dairylea
Onion
Chicken stock
salad
sweet chilli 1
mayo 1

Chicken Mug Shot

1/2 chicken chow mein 3.5
1/2 chicken sweetcorn soup 2.5

Syns:
Sweet chilli 1
Mayo 1
Ketchup 0.5
Mini Fudge 3
Biscuit 2
Chicken Chow Mein 3.5
Chicken Sweetcorn Soup 2.5
Handful Chippy Chips 5
Total: 18.5
xxx

Last edited:
Just back from getting shopping for dinner tomorrow (have got a delivery coming monday also, silly me) And bought some of the all bran breakfast biscuits, eat one, was nommy, lovely, but just worked out it must be about 8 syns! so i am not going to have my hexb tomorrow and will count an extra 2 syns also to cover myself (i wont do this again, but would rather cut back tomorrow than go over syns today if that makes sense) xxx

Oooh sounds like uve had my kind of day! Relaxing! That big Jaffa cake looks crazy! X x x

Happy Easter! Have a good day trying to avoid the choccie treats! Xx

Back