my journey to be fabulous for my 30th!!!

Happy Easter! Have a good day trying to avoid the choccie treats! Xx

Ah thanks hunny, and you have a lovely day too. My plan so far is to not have my easter egg :eek: first time ever that would be!!! :kissass2:but i may have a single bar of chocolate later, i had chinese last night, half of a chowmein, half a soup and a handful of chips, so i dont want to over do it! any idea how many syns in a handful of chippy chips...(my hands arent that big ha ha) at the absolute most, i would say it was a quarter of a portion?

Feel a bit yuck in all honesty after last nights take away, :yuk:and believe me, i love chinese! I am kinda thinking that it probs wasnt worth it, but then, its always easy to say that AFTER youve eaten it!!! :) I dont regret it, no point,:party0049: but i wont be rushing for another one ;)

Well i am planning a lovely roast today for my family, the plan is to have a nice breaky, then a roast this afternoon. starting with soup and crusty bread (not for me) I have bought chicken (couldnt get lamb :( as i went shopping late, my bad!) altho i actually dont really like lamb, wasnt on purpose, i promise!!! so chicken, roasties (mine will be healthy) leeks, mushy peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, homemade yorkshires (need to work out syns), stuffing (syns) and gravy! and there is a strudel and custard for afters, but im hoping to avoid it! :asskick:May have a glass of wine hmmmmm:party0016: obviously only to keep the hubby company!!!:bananalove:

Anyway enough of my ramblings.....i know this is soooo boring to read but it kinda helps to just type and ramble, puts my day into some kind of order!

I have a job interview on wed, eek, just looking for something nice to wear online:fingerscrossed:, pinkies crossed i get the job :cross: , its normally this kind of thing tho, that i allow to derail me a little, almost as an excuse to eat what i want cos its stressful! but not gonna go there this time, its really not worth it, im only human, so i will be planning my meals and may allow myself some extra syns that day just to damage limitate (if i know i can have extra, more often than not, i choose not to, but if i feel i cant, then pow, i go over!)

One thing, that i cannot get out of my head and that is really sinking in, after years of dieting, is that the only person im ultimately hurting is me. Its me who has to walk around with this fat suit on, its me who cant really buy the clothes i want, its me who doesnt feel confident going out and its me who is doing this, Im punishing only myself by eating? how silly of me, now just need to break this habbit, that has been my life for the last ten years. Scared, as i know its a big challenge, but i really hope i can do this, its time, its now or never really, Im thiry in December, and i swear i do not want to spend the next ten years hiding away. xxx

Todays EE Meal plan is as follows:

Bacon
Dairylea
Two WW Bread
Tomato
Cuccumber

Dry Roast Potatoes
Chicken (skin removed)
Carrots
Mushy Peas
Leeks
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Gravy (1)
Yorksire puds (tbc)
Stuffing (tbc)

Syns:
Stuffing (2)
Yorkshire Puds x2 (4)
Gravy (1)
All bran Breakfast bar (8.5) ooosh :eek:, I ate it yesterday!
Total: 15.5 syns

Total Syns for the week:
Friday 11.5
Saturday 18.5
Sunday 15.5

Ill update as i go. I may even go on the wii today, get me! im not promising tho ha ha xxx

Morning! How r u? Xx

Back