My journey to lose this weight once and for all..

Glad to hear about your daughter, that's one less thing to worry about!

Wow, well done for being 100%, I admire you for that!! Keep it up!

Forgive me, I can't remember, are you on shakes, or just eating low cal?

Hi Pink x
Am on a VLCD diet which is shakes, soups, bars (similar to CD & LL) I just order online as it's cheaper. :D good to see you.
A pretty stressful day at work today very trying... :mad: but am coming on here to chill and the moment.
Hope everyone is good x

Well thank god it s Friday! x Weigh In Day tomorrow so fingers crossed I'll be in the 16's I'll be so happy if I am :D
Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Wow, people that can do the shakes amaze me, I so don't have that much will power! It does seem to work wonders though!

I'm sure that you'll get what you're hoping for tomorrow, you've been doing so well!

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Well had my weigh in.. 3.5 pounds off so I'm in the 16's and a stone gone!!!:D:D I never want to see the 17's again lol..
Am so pleased This is tough but I am determined to do this. xx Thank you to everyone for their support.
Hi Pink Thank you for your message I just had a fairly quiet weekend, I hope you are well
xx

Great loss!!!!! That's so good! Makes it all worth it doesn't it!
How long are you staying on the shakes for?
Hope you have a good week :)

Snap!!

Well had my weigh in.. 3.5 pounds off so I'm in the 16's and a stone gone!!!:D:D I never want to see the 17's again lol..
Am so pleased This is tough but I am determined to do this. xx Thank you to everyone for their support.
Hi Pink Thank you for your message I just had a fairly quiet weekend, I hope you are well
xx

Hehe I lost 3.5 too! Weighed in this morning. Keep it up :)

V

How's it goin hun?

Hi Ladies x Thank you for your support, Pink in answer to your question I ve checked with my GP and to be honest I'll stay on the VLCD for as long as it takes, Am taking vitamins and have regular check ups so being sensible too xxx
V well done too xx
So just at work now and going to catch up with everyone else :D

As I said, good stuff. Glad to hear that you're being sensible about it. You have to be so careful with different things when you're VLCD or there's all sorts of side effects, so it's good you're taking such care :)

I bet it feels fab moving that ticker so quickly along the line!

Keep up the good work lovely :)

Alright duckie?

Hi x
Im fine Pink well a bit cold as its freezing, Am glad its the weekend, Weigh in day tomorrow hopefully it ll be a loss.
I hope everyone has a good weekend xx :D

Hey! How'd it go?
It is bloody freezing isn't it! Ice back on the cars and grass today, miserable walk to uni!
Hope you're doing well :)

Hi xx
It is freezing... Well am pleased to say another 3.5 pounds off , am happy that it is a steady loss :D
Just going to catch up with everyone else x:)

Blimey! You're doing so well!! That ticker is moving at the speed of light almost! Makes me want to try VLCD, but I just can't, I'm so not strong enough for that. You're doing amazingly!!

Well done Katierose, you are doing brilliantly. I don't know how you manage on a VLCD, like Emz I know I would really struggle.

Still, it is working for you and that is the main thing, here's to the next weigh in!

Thanks Barb x It is very hard but I am just taking it day by day. :D
Todays news is I am joining Curves hoping to make it a habit, I'll see how I get on :)

Katierose said:
Todays news is I am joining Curves hoping to make it a habit, I'll see how I get on :)

Ohhhh I want to try Curves, too! I heard you can lose up to 500 calories in 30 minutes! Let me know how it goes!

Back