My journey to lose this weight once and for all..

I will definitely let you know Elm x Going for the trial tonight :D:D

Gosh you are doing so well Katie.

Well done you!

xx

Well the "curves" trial went well... I will go again tonight, nice atmosphere and the good thing is it s a 30 min workout so I'm tagging it on to the end of my working day to make it a routine.
Got measured too.... Boy i do have a massive butt however down 25 inches in all from when I last got measured last year.:D I ve a long way to go tho
Hope everyone is good and hope you all have a good weekend x

Katierose said:
Well the "curves" trial went well... I will go again tonight, nice atmosphere and the good thing is it s a 30 min workout so I'm tagging it on to the end of my working day to make it a routine.
Got measured too.... Boy i do have a massive butt however down 25 inches in all from when I last got measured last year.:D I ve a long way to go tho
Hope everyone is good and hope you all have a good weekend x

25 inches is awesome! I can't wait to see what results you'll get from this!

Hi xx
Well a 2.5 pound weight loss this week, am happy with that and can not wait to be in the 15 's ... Am hoping Curves will help too...
Going to catch up now xxx:D

Well done on the loss this week! =]

Well done!

You are doing brilliantly, keep it up :) It really is inspiring to see you do so well, and it makes me give myself a kick up the backside to get back on track!

V

Thank you V xx:D and to anyone who reads my diary, the support is lovely and really helps me as some days are tougher than others.
xxx:D

Heya lovely, looks like you're doign really well!!
Glad you enjoyed curves ;)
And 25 inches, that's immense, really well done lovely!!
Keep it up!
best wishes.

You are doing so well Katierose, keep it up. I am sure Curves will be a big boost too. xxx

hope you ahve a good week :)

Thank you ladies for your support xx
Well another 2.5 pounds off am hoping to see the 15's soon.
I am going to be brave and put some photos up as people are beginning to notice the difference and it wasn't till I saw the photos that I realised how far I ve come... but with a long long way to go
so let s see if this works... P2110004 (2).jpg

Attachments

• P1000240 (2).jpg
    P1000240 (2).jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Well done katierose!

Thank you Sarah xx
Well im going to catch up on everyones diaries now speak soon oh and I can recommend curves I'm really enjoying it xx:D

Crikey Katierose, the difference is amazing. You look lovely in both but with that weight loss you look even better. Well done, how inspiring to see what a difference sticking to something really makes.

Thank you so much for your kind words Barb xx :D:D Means alot, I still have a long way to go but I will get there :):)

Woooohoooooooo Katierose I found your diary hehehehe. Loved reading it. You can totally tell how much you have lost already. I'm mega mega proud of you and I know this time next year you be running round with a "wentworth toy boy" hehehehe.

I'll be checking in with ya on a daily basis on here too now. You'll be sick of me hahaha.

Speak soon xxx

Miss K xx Thank you so much for your support sweetheart means alot xxxxxxxxx:D:D

Ahoy, wow! big difference in those piks, good stuff :)
You're doing great hun!
You should print them out to look at whenever you feel low!
And the best news? Things are only going to get better :)

Back