My journey to slim and happy...

Thank you so much you guys! I appreciate the support and your kind words.
Sooo.. I just read my diary from start to finish. Wow! What an eye opener. I would highly recommend it to anyone who's restarting. Very compelling read and a big lesson.

In bed already feeling a bit drained. It's been an emotional day..

How's everyone doing??

M x

Day 7. It's been an ok day. Work was quiet. I had a planned night off tonight as it was our Xmas party tonight. I know it's not ideal to have a night off in week 1 but the dinner was organised weeks ago. I stuck to a salad and some protein so hopefully I haven't caused too much damage.
Yes I could have chosen not to eat at all but I made an adult decision to participate in the celebration whilst trying not to go off plan completely. I'm in a good place mentally and I don't think this will affect me in any way.
Weigh in tomorrow. I'm a little nervous. Esp because I ate this evening but whatever will be will be. Not expecting a huge massive loss but hoping for the best.
How js everyone doing?

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would of done the same in regards to the works party. Was it a good night?
Good luck with the scales today x

You stuck to plan with protein and salad so sure it'll be good.

Good luck for weigh in. I have yet to get out of my warm bed to face the scales!! Xx

Morning have you weighed in yet! I'm sure the meal yesterday will be fine I often have a little extra and does me no harm! ;)

Morning ladies!
So I just weighed in and I lost 11 freaking pounds! Woohoo! I'll take that! :D

Currently in bed with a cup of coffee. It's soooo cold today.

My plan for today is chill in bed for a while and then tackle my last wardrobe. I have some stuff to sell on eBay so might do that as well. Otherwise it's going to be a chilled out day!
Have a good one ladies.

M x

Amazing! When you think you're not really that big that's an AMAZING loss. Well done!

Amazing loss, well done xx

That's incredible!! Well done sweetie! Xx

Morning ladies! So I just weighed in and I lost 11 freaking pounds! Woohoo! I'll take that! :D Currently in bed with a cup of coffee. It's soooo cold today. My plan for today is chill in bed for a while and then tackle my last wardrobe. I have some stuff to sell on eBay so might do that as well. Otherwise it's going to be a chilled out day! Have a good one ladies. M x[/QUOTE

Woop wooop u go girl wahayyy :) keep it up hun xxx

Morning. :)
Haven't updated yesterday as not much happened. Work then home. Quite a boring day really. January is definitely my least favourite month. It's cold and grey outside and work is very quiet in comparison to the madness of nov and dec. Can't wait for it to end..
Diet going well. Day 10 today. It's crazy how quickly the days add up.
As part of my quest to make positive changes in my life I decided to start practicing the lessons I learned from The Power (The Secret pt. 2).
It teaches to be thankful for everything.
Even the smallest things like finding a seat on the tube. And smiling. Smiling to your friends colleagues and total strangers. Even the nasty grumpy customers who clearly need it the most.
I want to be able to surround myself with positivity and good energy. Apparently it works wonders :)

On that note. Have a positive day my beauties :)

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back