My journey to slim and happy...

Well done for making it to day ten :) does time reli go that quick hope i will be saying that wen i get to day ten i am impatient as nething as normal lol nothing new there think thts y time goes at times slow for me lol espec wen i am anticipating sumthing i.e first weigh in lol have a great day :) x

Time goes fast when you're having fun eh!! 9 weeks has flown by for me xx

Hiya, I've come to subscribe, amazing loss on first week! Love the positivity of the lessons you've learned, keep it going. This is one of my favourite quotes, “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness." I try and remind myself often. Hope you're having a wonderful day x

Last edited:
That's a great quote :) xx

Thanks guys.
Off today so being lazy. Still in bed. Can't wait for my coffee and I might treat myself to beelishy's pancakes for brekkie.
Off to catch up with everyone's diaries.

Have a good day gang

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Having a really chilled out day at home.
Had a nice bath and a pedi. Now chilling on the sofa waiting for my lunch to cool off.
I went a little creative with my mild curry today and made into a lovey stir fry.
Does this look like diet food? ;) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389190409.850708.jpg

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tht lux welll nyc r they zero noodles? Lux lots too :) yum hw do the zero noodles taste like? Was thinkin of mayb buyin a pack js to try out lol x

Yeah they're zero noodles. They taste of nothing really but they're great to bulk up your meals. It does look like a lot but it's just some cabbage broccoli and green beans. All well within the allowance. Good times :)

M x

Stir fry looks pretty tasty. I'm just doing the 4 packs, but I might look into the 3 packs and a meal. Looks delish. I'm hungry now! lol! x

In theory the stir fry is a pack. I've just added the allowance of veg and zero noodles to the mild curry pack. I rarely do days with bare 4 packs as I know I will get bored of it very quickly.

Today was a good day. Diet wise it was all plain sailing. Water intake was good and I managed to do absolutely nothing all day as planned :)
Really needed it.
Back on the grind tomorrow.

How's everyone today?

M x

Love it when a day just flows and all goes well. Now you're slimmer, been 100% and have pretty toes! :)

Where do you get your zero noodles from? We're starting to add a bit more into packs with veg and stuff just to keep it interesting. Like you I don't want to risk getting bored.

Where do you get your zero noodles from? We're starting to add a bit more into packs with veg and stuff just to keep it interesting. Like you I don't want to risk getting bored.

Holland and Barrett sell them. You can also buy them online at the lowcarbmegastore or avid lite, I think.x

I had them from Holland and Barrett before but they work out quite expensive I think. Hoping to find some cheaper ones somewhere.

I get them from H&B when they're on a penny sale so they come up a little cheaper. I also have half a pack per day. They're literally my life saver. Also they contain fibre so they really help in the loo department. :)

M x

I bought some yesterday in the penny sale! Fab! I didn't realise about the fibre thing but is making sense now! Lol ;)
Day 12 is it for us?! Where did that time go!! Xx

Back