My journey to slim and happy...

Day 14!! What?! How did this happen? :D
Second weigh in tomorrow. I'm excited but not expecting a huge loss as on TOTM.
Overall feeling great. Just plodding along and taking one day at a time. I don't find it difficult but I'm also aware it's still early days. I usually get bored and mischievous at around week 4-5. So the goal is to successfully get over that month and a half without major blips. Once I'm well within my second month I'll be fine. It still seems such a long way away though.
That said two weeks ago I was thinking 'gosh how do I get through the first week'.
I've made it this far and I will make it till the end. There's no other option anyway.
On that note off to work I go.
Have a great day everybody.

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know! 14 days! Crazy! It's gone quick! I'm on TOTM too and feeling pretty sorry for myself. Definitely a dark Truffa bar day today! Gonna hold out as long as possible before I indulge! Xx

Snap girls its TOTM for me too and I'm feeling really shi**y today but we need to stick together and stay strong :( x

Yeah they're zero noodles. They taste of nothing really but they're great to bulk up your meals. It does look like a lot but it's just some cabbage broccoli and green beans. All well within the allowance. Good times :) M x

Slim iv tried the zero noodles they tad bit difficult to get dwn the throat :s tho ur rite they do bulk the meal up...mite try the rice instead they mite b tad easier on the throat lol....bort em frm h n b hehe xx

I couldnt get away with the slim noodles/rice. It made me feel bloated. And the texture is like elastic bands. But my goodness do they fill ya up. I did prefer the rice to the noodles though. less....chewy. lol :D xx

Yh fgna giv rice a go mayb tdai a tad bit behe with bit of my chilli n fna av the rest chilli on its own if dnt like the rice lol u get a fair bit with lifestyle meal even with the diistinct weighing hehe cnt finish meal half the tkme lol z

Very excited for all of us weighing in on Sunday. Time certainly does fly once we're in the zone. I found two weeks tricky last time as I started with a lot of mind games but I think the pack habits are a bit more ingrained now despite the Xmas break.

Hope you have a good day at work and looking forward to hearing your weigh in results tomorrow.

Morning ladies.
Weigh in number two and I lost 3 lbs 44.1% fat which is quite upsetting. Frankly I don't think that's possible to gain 1% of fat in a week WHILE on vlcd! My posh and very expensive scales might be telling me porky pies I think lol. I secretly hoped for 4 today but it's TOTM so that would explain the number. Also historically my second week is always kinda low. Still. Having said that. I have lost a stone in two weeks! That's bloody amazing!
Not that anyone's noticed it yet but normally, as I'm tall and can get away with carrying more weight, people start commenting on my weight loss week 3-4 onwards. Overall all good. I have to up my water though as the last few days have been very poor.
Log well. Onwards and upwards.
Just chilling in bed with a coffee then off to town to sort out a few bit and pieces.

Have a good day people!

M x

Morning ladies. Weigh in number two and I lost 3 lbs 44.1% fat which is quite upsetting. Frankly I don't think that's possible to gain 1% of fat in a week WHILE on vlcd! My posh and very expensive scales might be telling me porky pies I think lol. I secretly hoped for 4 today but it's TOTM so that would explain the number. Also historically my second week is always kinda low. Still. Having said that. I have lost a stone in two weeks! That's bloody amazing! Not that anyone's noticed it yet but normally, as I'm tall and can get away with carrying more weight, people start commenting on my weight loss week 3-4 onwards. Overall all good. I have to up my water though as the last few days have been very poor. Log well. Onwards and upwards. Just chilling in bed with a coffee then off to town to sort out a few bit and pieces. Have a good day people! M x
Hi slim and save, hope you don't mind me jumping on you're thread. I've been reading your diary, you've done so well. I'm doing cambridge on day 6 and trying to keep myself occupied.
Do you mind if I ask what your start weight was this time around? A stone in 2 weeks is brilliant.

Hi slim and save, hope you don't mind me jumping on you're thread. I've been reading your diary, you've done so well. I'm doing cambridge on day 6 and trying to keep myself occupied.
Do you mind if I ask what your start weight was this time around? A stone in 2 weeks is brilliant.

hi Gemma and welcome :)

Of course I don't mind. Everyone's welcome :)

I've started two weeks ago so my start weight was 226lbs. Sorry I don't know how much is that in stones lol

how is Cambridge going?

M x

hi Gemma and welcome :) Of course I don't mind. Everyone's welcome :) I've started two weeks ago so my start weight was 226lbs. Sorry I don't know how much is that in stones lol how is Cambridge going? M x
Thanks for getting back to me.
It's going ok so far, I have felt a bit rubbish on a couple of days but much better today.
Well done on your loses so far x

Well done on your loss. I think the fat percentage scales can be out depending on hydration levels so I wouldn't worry too much as long as the general direction is down. If we're sticking with this the only thing we can influence is the water - wish I could be just put on a drip sometimes. Otherwise the losses even out.

It took 4 stone this time before anyone noticed - now I'm further down the comments are coming thick and fast.

Back