My journey to slim and happy...

Wow, I've never known anyone who can control the universe!! Can you make it a little warmer down south and also get in my hubby's brain to get him to make me a cuppa!! I have a sleeping baby on me so can't yell to get his attention!! Lol.

Well done on your loss! How quick has the time gone eh?!!! Xx

Here to subscribe x well done on your losses wow ! Another inspiring diary all that you ve been through and I really think you will get to target in fact I know you will . X
Am quite a bit older but I keep dipping my toe in the dating game but I need to feel more confident and better about myself first x

Morning people.

Thank you for your kind words :) I appreciate you.

Two days off and I don't know what to do with myself! :( I'm too broke to go to town and do anything so I have no choice but to stay indoors. I think cleaning and more cleaning is on cards today lol
I'm thinking since I've decided to resume training once I'm near my goal weight, I sould maybe do something productive with my spare time. I really want to learn Spanish so might do some research on at home training courses etc

other than that it's all good. Diet goes smoothly, stress free really. I have a few invitations to parties in February/ March but I haven't decided if I'm going to go yet. I'm not sure if I can handle a night off without causing damage at this stage yet. I'm kinda happy staying on plan at the moment so I don't want to disturb that. On the other hand I don't want to become a social recluse and keep rejecting invitations. People are going to start thinking I'm weird lol

Also...

A boy I've been kinda seeing on and off for a while (not really a boy, he's a grown man lol) wants me to visit him in Panama in March. He plays American football professionally and he'll be there for the next 5 months. I have a week off in march but looking at flight tickets I don't see how I'm going to afford £800+ for the trip. Tempting though. I haven't seen him for ages and he is so hot! lol :D

Decisons..

Morning people. Thank you for your kind words :) I appreciate you. Two days off and I don't know what to do with myself! :( I'm too broke to go to town and do anything so I have no choice but to stay indoors. I think cleaning and more cleaning is on cards today lol I'm thinking since I've decided to resume training once I'm near my goal weight, I sould maybe do something productive with my spare time. I really want to learn Spanish so might do some research on at home training courses etc other than that it's all good. Diet goes smoothly, stress free really. I have a few invitations to parties in February/ March but I haven't decided if I'm going to go yet. I'm not sure if I can handle a night off without causing damage at this stage yet. I'm kinda happy staying on plan at the moment so I don't want to disturb that. On the other hand I don't want to become a social recluse and keep rejecting invitations. People are going to start thinking I'm weird lol Also... A boy I've been kinda seeing on and off for a while (not really a boy, he's a grown man lol) wants me to visit him in Panama in March. He plays American football professionally and he'll be there for the next 5 months. I have a week off in march but looking at flight tickets I don't see how I'm going to afford £800+ for the trip. Tempting though. I haven't seen him for ages and he is so hot! lol :D Decisons..

Lol im the sme as u regarding social situations nt very gd wiith them lol like nx fri i am dreadin it gna avoid food n onli eat nuf to get me out of keto for drinks lol...been a non drinker for six months cz nt been out due to my weight gain so long overdue reli lol...this dude wnted to link me up in derby bt i was too embarrasedd to agrree as had big mole on me face n was too fat n e cn onli member me wen was slimmer pix on fb lol and also broke tooo :( lol sad times hate times like this lolzzz! Not done nething social for time nw and also most of my lil money is gone on packs lol..

Ooo tht does sound tempting n a nyc break too hun :) aww bless u xx

Go go gooooooooooo!! You only live once hunnie... And like you say - he's hot!! :)

He said he'd pay for the ticket :D :D :D
Looks like I'm going to Panama lol

Now I have no excuse not to lose the weight! He's an incentive and a half! ;)

M x

Yes!!

WOOOOOO!!!!! GO YOOOOUUUU!!!!! :) xxx

Hi guys.
Poxy tiny little pound for me this week :(
I'm upset because I stayed on plan and upped my water. Not sure why. Maybe because I'm constipated (sorry tmi).
I'm nearing the dreaded 200 lb mark which is always very hard for me to break. As if my body bloody knows..
Oh well. Onwards and downwards. Hopefully next week will be better :)
I will catch up with everyone's diaries later as I'm off to work now.

Hope me everyone is doing great!

M x

Last edited:
Woow on the free ticket bonus relii :) n like the others have sed u can go shoppin nw yaaay hehe...thts n incentive and a half bbe awww well happy n well jel at the sne time lol there will come a time hpefully lol wher i wil get freebies too frm a potential lmaoo once i feel gd abt mesen haha aww it wil b a luvly break and a chance to spend with ur luved one :) xxx

Back