my journey to slimville

long-way-to-go

Hello everyone,

My name is Rachael and this is my first week on WW, i have lost 6 1/2 pounds, i am very excited, the leader of the group asked me, how i was going and i told her i thought that maybe i was eating to much, she said it must be the right stuff then as she read the scales!!

Hope everyone is having a great week like me.

Well done Rachael! How much would you like to lose???

The WW forum on here is very supportive, so if you have any questions ask away and I'm sure someone will help out.

Hi Beverley,

As the log in name suggests loads, my starting weight was 26 st 12lbs, now i'm 3 and a bit bags for sugar lighter 26 st 51/2lbs.

I think that i will be needing lots of support and i will be asking all you lovely WW's and often.

Hi Bethany,

Know i haven't felt hungery, in fact i don't use all my points up as i have soooo many, I have been trying to have plenty of fruit (which i don't like), and eating ww yogurts which until lately i never use to eat, and i have a coffee about 8ish with ww biscuits which seems to last me until i go to bed.

Thanks FF you truly are my best friend, and i can tell you anything.

I must say i'm getting a little confused as to which thread is which, your name keeps popping up everywhere!

Thanks Marie,

looks like you've just started to congrats yourself on you first week, this is great lots of people all shapes and sizes doing the same thing losing weight.

Have a great week and keep in touch!!

Thanks FF i just forgot about that for 10 seconds!!

I can hear you laughing you mare!!!

I'm of to bedfordshire, see you tomorrow.

And remember little pickers wear bigger knickers!!

Hi Rachael and welcome to our merry little band of WWers ;)

What a fantastic start to your diet no wonder youre so pleased.

Like you I have a lot to lose, I havent yet admitted my starting weight though :eek:

This forum is fantastic for support and ideas, as youll see a few of us have diary threads which are really helpful.

Look forward to hearing how youre getting on :)

Thanks Starlight,

I was on CD last year and lost about 3 stone, but had a lot of back trouble and was unable to get around, and it slowly nearly all went back on. I have found that if you can say your weight out load or on the threads it just gave me that bit more will power to carry on.

Well hello everyone hope your all doing well this week.

Have been having a great week so far myself, and think it must have been the sunny day today and reading some of the success stories. You are all doing so well, must be the summer coming that's giving everyone the big push we all need.

keep up the good work!!!

Hi Marie,

Great to see you've had a good start on your journey, I see your from Southampton, are you coming to the Bath Meet?? There is a thread with all the details, it would be great to meet you and all the others.

Well of to work, keep positive even if it is raining!!

Evening everyone,

Have had a really good day, i can't get over how much food i eat on this diet, before it was little and rubbish and now its good quality fruit and veg.

I'm so glad that i'm doing something about my weight.

Back