my journey to slimville

Glad youre enjoying WW so far. Look forward to hearing how your weigh in goes :)

Hi everyone,

Haven't been around for a few days, had a bad weekend!!!

Got weighed yesterday and lost a pound, which is a loss i know but if i hadn't been such a pig it would have been more.

Congrats Marie on your weight loss, that is totally brill.

Thanks Starlight for the support, just having someone answering is such a buzz.

chat later . Rach

afternoon everyone,

Well what a lovely day it turned out in the end. Have had a couple of good days so far!! for me planing ahead is the way to go, if i have to think of something to eat on the spot am all, i don't no!!!

Anyway this weeks meals are in my head, just hoping i can do the same at the weekend, which is when i'm all over the place and not sure if i'm home or out for the day.

Keep going everyone, summer is coming.

Rach

yes indeed summers coming so you'd better get on ebay and buy that lovely pvc flowered bikini you've been promising yourself,we're going to be doing a lot more bobbing about in the pool this year!:eek: just think about that tiny 17" plane seat we got to get into next year!:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

FF how dare you! you know that its loepard print all the way. Anyway not wearing anything in your pool, going to give your old neighbour Pete an eyeful!!

Been on your tramboline today, with your support bra!!! bet Pete was at his window having a good look. yuk

Hi everyone,

Just have to say, since being on this diet i've never been to Tesco's so many times in one week, fruit, veg, yogurts, i may as well camp outside the doors. LOL

Having a great time so far, having chicken and veg tonight, with a cheese sauce on the top, lovely jubbly.

chat later

Rach

Marie and Starlight,

I don't shop online simple reason is i drive past it everyday after work.

Have even started to park further away in the car park, just so i get a walk in, and left my car the other day and walked to Focus which is on the other side of a busy road. Red as a beetroot when i got back though.LOL

huh hum! when was the last time we actually drove past it then? seems like its part of our daily routine to go in and spend £20,give or take a tenner of :eek: course!!!
we'll have you jogging down through them fields to tesco before you know it!;) :D

jog, are you joking, i'm out of breath just thinking about it.lol

need to do more walking though.

Well Friday has come round oh so quickly.

Had an Easter Fair at my sons school, all that chocolate and cakes being sold, uh. But resisted the temptation of having any. Have come home with a bag full of chocolate that my son has won, so i have put it in the fridge in a tin so i can't see it or smell it. I don't have a problem with chocolate in the house its the smell that drives me wild!!

Here's hoping my son doesn't open the tin to often.

Rach

Hi Irene,

I'm really looking forward to meeting you at the Bath Meet.

See you soon

Rach

Well weekend is here and i just really try and get through it!!

When to the theatre with my sister yesterday afternoon to see The New Statesman with Rik Mayell, was really rude but very funny. Seats were the most uncomfy seats i have every had to seat in, just makes me realise just how much weight i really have to lose!!!

Well Sunday today with lots to do, and back to work tomorrow and into my routine as normal, which makes me feel so much better about myself.

Does anyone else dread the weekends??

Rach

Well Monday and weigh in day, have lost 1lb again, better than nothing i suppose. Well better week next week.

Rach

Thanks Bethany, i get a bit disheartened but then i remember better off than on!!

Rach

Back