My journey with CD has started

hur575

Hi all,

I started today in the CD diet, I am very motivated, and feel like achieving my aim this time. I have been in so many diets before as I am sure many can relate to, I even counted calories, consuming 500 cal a day etc, which made me obsessed with counting, scales etc.

I am determined to win against my struggle with weight this time, I went to my consultant yesterday and they were great, they are a couple, and they impressed me with the weight they lost, their professional attitude and how organised they were.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Good luck hun, keep drinking the water and you will do great.xx

Good luck hun, keep drinking the water and you will do great.xx

Thanks, water, water, water, i will remember that my consultants kept saying that to me too

good luck!! Im on day 3, if you keep motivated this will be your last ever diet!! Yay!!
Have u much to lose? I want to lose at leat 5 stone, it don't sound too bad if you say it quickly!!!:)

good luck!! Im on day 3, if you keep motivated this will be your last ever diet!! Yay!!
Have u much to lose? I want to lose at leat 5 stone, it don't sound too bad if you say it quickly!!!:)

Cool we started in the same week, I also have 5 stone to lose at least, this what my consultant has set but they said I can change the goal, depending how I feel, Iam 16 stone 7lb now so we agreed to get to 10stone to be in healthy range but I think I want to lose more after it.

She kept saying visualise yourself thin!!! How can I do that, and I was never thin? All I can think of is I can fit to smaller clothes.

Thanks all

Im 14 stone 10 and 5.5 tall. I was always around 10 stone before having my son. Its all in belly area and Im always being asked if Im pregnant, it really does me head in!!
Bye Bye Belly.........

Good luck girls, just keep coming on here for support and motivation.

Best of luck to you hun, I've started today too. All the best x x x x

Good luck to you starting, it's such a great diet AFAIC. Not been doing it too long but the girls and guys on here are great, full of good advice so keep logging on here especially if you're having a bad day

Have your 3 or 4 packs per day, drink loads of water, stick with it, don't cheat and you will 100% absolutely get to the weight you want to be!

Simple really! :D

Good luck to all those starting today!
:welcome:

Back