my journey

Welshie

Hi all
Well i thought i'd do my own thread so i can track my progress. I've always been overweight since i was young. During my late 20s I've been on numerous diets and have managed to lose a lot of weight. On these occassins i had a personal tragedy, i lost my mother and father within 3 years and then split up with my partner of 13 years, hence the weight went back on. I once again got back on the wagon and lost a lot of weight, i then met the most wonderful person i could ever wish to meet and 5 years on i'm extremely happy. However I put weight back on slowly because of contentment and ended up at 16st 7 recently, being only 5ft 2 thats really not the image i want. I then started dieting on my own and got down to 15st 13. Someone told me about lipotrim and after days of contemplation and research I decided to go for it. This is now my 4th week. I've had 3 weigh ins and lost 20lb so far. Its not easy but i want to shift the weight and then really focus on NEVER putting it back on.

I haven't cheated once.... have i felt like - yes BUT i then think about it logically and think now why would i put myself on this extreme diet and pay money weekly to throw it all away for a meal - NO WAY.

Before Lipotrim I did drink on weekends, every weekend without doubt but i've combated that and it feels great. I play in a brass band and we had a competition yesterday - we won. Now some people reading this would mis understand the brass band movement, they probably think we're all boring when its the exact opposite. You work on a piece for weeks giving up lots of your personal time so after the competition its a massive drinking exercise. I'm proud to say I sat there and had water, before i wuold have been first to the bar.

I'm proud of myself and really look forward to every weigh in. I'm so glad i found lipotrim and hope i can succeed until i'm happy with myself.

I hope i haven't bored you all with my story.
Thanks for reading

well done for getting this far hun! ur story is very heartwarming im sure you will do great and 20lbs is brilliant in such a short time.

thanks jenny it means a lot, you're doing fantastic also x

Hi Welshie,

I loved reading that as it was from the heart. You sound so determined and focused and that is the key ingredient to being successful on LT. You'll find so many people in here with similar backgrounds, thoughts, feelings and experiences as yourself. That's what makes this place so great.

It's amazing what will power we have within ourselves when we really want something. You can achieve everything you want with the right attitude. Being proud of yourself is the main factor to success and it's great to read of you being proud and looking forward to each weigh in. That sure spurs you on.

I used to play trumpet at school. I loved it! Being able to play an instrument and play it well gives you such a buzz! So congratulations on all your hard work and your victory. Oh and well done for not giving into the temptations of the demon drink! That just shows how far you've come in 3 short weeks. 20lbs is a fantastic loss. Keep that focus and you can't fail!

Thanks for sharing.

WEll, good for you. Sounds like you have thought a lot about your weight and why you have it and most importantly about why you now need to address it. This forum is a great source of info and support and will be a real help to you. Well done on your losses to date and all the best for the remainder of your journey.

thanks all, this is such a lovely forum. Good luck to all of you as well, everyone is doing great xx

Back