my journey :)

well just been sent home from work, was sick and felt so dizzy yuk so am now curled up in bed, oh is off out tonite so britains got talent curled up on settee it is bliss!

big night out tom nite as its bank hols down here bank holiday sun is the best and biggest night out around, but if im still feeling like this i wont be going, and could do without the temptation of drinking tbh it will really mess up my diet.

well havent been to the gym since tues :eek: i really am slacking, but was at alton towers wed, worked thurs and yest morn i didnt have the get up and go lol, very lame excuse mind!!! will definetly be going tom!!

no other news really, 10 weeks in i really cant believe ive done it! ive had many blips but think this is the longest ive stuck to a diet, so its a start, go on hols 8 weeks yest! but am never going to shift another2 stone i just cant see it happening! what do you think?

I think you can do it!!

4lbs a week for the 8 weeks and you can more than do it!!

Come on Frannie!! Believe it!!

xxxx

Morning FB

Hope that you are feeling a lot better now and that you had a good weekend after all ?

I got weighed yesterday - 1st wi and only lost 2lbs.. but I did fall off the wagon big time over the weekend and head first into the beer barrel - so being 100% for the whole of this week

have a great day mate and I truly think that you can do 2 stones before your holidays !!

T
x

Fran I can't do it =[ Expect me back and moping about tomorrow after Wi. Gonna be on alot in the next week to get me through it - If I can =[

aw kim cmon youve done amazingly well nearly 6 stones!!! i think because we know how hard it is it puts you off restarting, im always on here or email me on fb anytime hun.

had bad weekend so am on day one restart yet again! so im just as bad really as keep coming on off on off its no good for my body its crap!!!! well been to gym today and doing pump tonight so i l be aching tom lol.

need to drink more water thats the key im soo hungry its unbearable!!!

Yep, everyone seems to be on a restart today!

hmm well tried being 100% today and got til 5 pm and had a slice of bread and butter, i had done an extrememly hard legs bums and tums this morn so maybe it wont be too bad but i know im not in ketosis so am now dreading tom wi.

this is getting ridiculous as have only 7 weeks fri til holiday and theres no way im going to be where i want to be.i really could kick myself its driving me mad!!!

rant over amd what will be will be tom.i am expecting a gain so at least i know what to expect, and i had a fab weekend :) big smilee. have told my friends not to invite me out atall until at least a couple of weeks as drinking starts it all. its a downward spiral after having a drink as i then get hungry and then the cd journey ends.

hope everyone is having a good day :)

Well week 11 wi nd lost
3lbs! Whoop im so so happy! Will post more later but had to share :

Well done missy!

Well done hunni!! Bet you're SO pleased as you thought it'd be a gain didn't you!

It's all that exercise that you're doing - burning calories way after you've finished working out! xx

Back