my journey :)

omg ive wrecked it then!! my cdc said last week i could? and i said to her sweetner as in powdered!!! oh noooo not good.really worried now! i havent eaten a thing so if ive mucked it up by doing that il be really peed off!

Fran, you won't have mucked it up!!! Jeepers, I ate potatoes, beef and apple pie and I still lost 8lbs! Don't beat yourself up, the only reason you aren't meant to have powdered sweetener is because t doesn't go very far so you have to have lots more. Where are tablets are so condensed you don't need many. You'll be fine, you've done brill!

well day 13!! cant quite believe it tis crazy and got wi tom! bit nervous but excited aswell. have been 100% all week apart from the sweetener incident he he, wont do that again!!! got yucky mushroom allday today am unimpressed! but will just carry on and drink lots of water but im sick of peeing its driving me mad! cant go out far i think i need to take a potty for myself lol.going to cinema tonite so i might have a coke zero which is fine so my cdc said but she said sweetener was ok eek.still feel bit lightheaded cant really say being in ketosis makes me feel that different just cant sit still and have to be doing something.oooh and my best friend said to me today that my face had got slimmer :)) it always goes from my face first happy days :)

i'm now feeling a little inspired to start again on monday after my weekend bender this week. well can't start sunday as i'll be living on mcdonalds for my hangover. well done to everyone. i've lost a stone on it and thought i might be ok to go 3 stone on my own....nope chocolate got in the way again....naughty naughty :-(

with my daughter i didn't really have a bump i just grew bigger and fatter. i'd put on so much it was daft. after i'd lost loads last time round and got pregnant with my son i got a wonderful bump. i again put on loads but did loose some after i'd had him. then whilst breastfeeding i put on what i'd lost after having him :banghead:

i'm watching one born every min and it's so nice seeing people giving birth and heart rending too.

i might even watch one born every min again lol sad i know but better than watching ahem masterchef lol.bad times.am running low on all the soups and shakes i like but off to wi tom so can replenish lol.im beginning to forget what its like to have food in my mouth lol sounds silly but seriously i have, i keep smelling food oh thinks im mental but it kinda helps? how weird is that.im really struggling with the not going out malarky! got asked to go out tonite, my friends were abit funny when i said no but ive got to do this!! i really feel that if i cheated now id be a emotionaly wreck and would feel soooo guilty but maybe that means im so determined to do it? hmmmm who knows x

hahah I'm smelling food! When my dad was eating toast yesterday I was standing there going "what u having on that", "how does it taste", "is it nice" he thought I was insane. I'm excited to see what u have lost. I am STARVING tonight I'm going through reasons in my mind of why I should stop haha.

good luck with your weigh in!! bet you've done brilliantly!! just think were part pf a small minority of people who can actually stick it out!! that makes us special!! and eventually gorgeously thin!! wahoooooo x x x

naughty naughty!! i went through all that but i just kept thinking i dont want to look like this anymore, i want to be able to walk into topshop and pick up a size14 and know it will fit and not shop in shops like evans.i dont want to be hot and sweaty in the summer and my thighs rubbing together, i could go on lol ............. xx

h4 love it!!! we are SPECIAL indeed :)))

oh my god...chub rub!!its actually the worst!! my inspiration to keep going is my arms!! i physically hate them! more than anything! not being able to wear anything sleevless!! bleh!! so am trying to do press ups as often as i can which isnt everynight if im honest but im trying!!

smelling food is a killer!! so much so that when my boyfriend has his dinner tonight i want to homebase!! cant bare it!! wirst time is at work but oddly i find it easier to get through work than the hours between 5-8!! grrrr!!

special special special!!

x x x x

day 14!! wow 2 weeks and i cant wait for weigh in either! you will be the first to know! x

well............. 2nd wi result. lost 6 lb!! very very happy with that i can tell you! loss of 15lb in 2 weeks i love it! got some bars today to try and got rid of mushroom soup that tasted like feet lol hope your all well :)

well done :)
the bars are yum yum too :)

xcx

day 15. well into week 3 now, feeling good though abit down today had to fork out 200 on my car which will leave me short rest of month grrr.onto the bars now ! caramel one yuck made me gag lol chocolate orange yum!! took it to cinema earlier and felt gooood.friends all going out tonite normally i would be there in a shot but have chosen not to go, dont really know why i said no but just didnt fancy it.must up the water.felt like ive been slacking on the water front not good! naughty me! veggie soup tonite yum hope everyone is good x

whats up then hun? why you messing up? can i help ? xx

Back