my journey :)

I only tried the peanut bar this time - I only like terrys chocolate orange does the orange one taste like that? Probably not lol!

Be brave and go out!!! And show off your -15lbs! Im going out tomorrow night - and driving so I defo can't drink, just need something for me to avoid the chippy on the way home now =[

Sorry to hear about your damn car x

lol the bar was like chewing concrete and i licked all the choc off lol.yum though am worrying alittle as i read that the bars can effect weight loss? hmm im going to look into this!! was just reading your diary! fab about the dress!! hmm im just not in mood to go out, i would want to drink lol.very bad! and it normally ends with a curry and i would just cry :(

day 16.1pm. so far so good but today craving curry terribly! i seem to associate weekends with food and takeaways so weeknd is really hard! been to loo aswell lol it was worrying me that i couldnt go but hey ive been lol soz if tmi! off food shopping now which i dont mind hope everyones having a good day x

Bars never affected my weight loss...but everyones different! i used to have one every day as part of ss+

Keep up the good work you're doing fab!!

x

I also heard that bars could effect wi so I only used to have one after WI as a treat - but my friend whos lost alot of weight on cd told me she had one nearly every day and it did nothing! Think I'll have a week where I have a couple and see what happens.

I avoided the kebab house and felt quite good and in control when I got home, me turning down a kebab is a massive achievement!

day 17. well done you for refusing the kebab! im cheating tonite im having a chicken shish kebab but dont worry its only grilled chicken with lettuce and cucumber.surely that cant harm???

I think aslong as its within thet guildelines as a ss+ meal it should be fine. Last time on my ss+ week I ate too much - over the 7 days and put on 1lbs! I'll defo be measuring it out this time!

Enjoy it!

Hi Fran, wow you've done amazingly well! I wish I had been able to stick to it like you have. I am going back on the diet tomorrow. Going to ring my CDC in a minute, I will have to change my weigh in day though. I think she does Monday and Thursday, so will switch across to Thursday if I can.

I am feeling good for having those few days off, but I want to keep losing.

Well done again! xxx

i have no idea what the guidelines are?? lol do tell! kez yay welcome back!! you can do this il be following you or should i say stalking you lol! xx

The guidelines for SS+ is a 200kcal meal. 200kcal of grilled chicken is about 140grams. I think you are meant to have 3-4 tablespoons of veggies as part of the 200kcal, but seeing as lettuce and cucumber are basically minus calories. It would just be the carb content of them I guess?

hey hey fran!! well done looks like ur doing fab!! good on u!!! ur losses have been really good - u must be feeling great :)

xcx

day 18. well had my chicken lettuce and cucumber last nite was yummy but feel extremely guilty this morn so really guzzling my water today like a mad woman! i really want to get into the 16 s this week was 17 3 last week. got on scales today isnt moving very much lol.gutted! i really dont like the bars but havent got enough shakes to last me ? eating the bars makes me feel guilty about eating x

I think this week I can get bars, but I am going to turn them down I think. I need to get my head round just coping with the shakes and soups first. What are the bars like? They don't look very big, I think I would want 2 or 3!

Don't feel bad about the chicken, it could have been 100 x worse. It's better you have something within the plan than go without and end up cheating. I would imagine at some point the scales have to slow down a bit to let your body catch up with itself. But from what I am hearing from people, a slower week catches up with itself as a bigger loss the following week.

the bars are so chewy trust me ones enough lol the chocolate one is yummy i have been cutting them up and munching through the night.i wish now i hadnt bought them and left them a few weeks.im beginning to worry im not going to lose enough in time for my holiday and i dont want to go on hols agin feelimg fat and self concious x

If you have the bars are you still on SS+ or does it put you up a plan. Caue if it is still SS+ then they muct still contain the same calories and therefore shouldnt affect your lose?

day 18 cont... lol ive had to come on here just to take my mind off eating and food,just made cakes and pork and apple casserole for family :)im starving!!! thought it was meant to get easier :( grrr i am sticking to it though 100% .i have to keep remembering why i am doing this!!!

Week 3 is known as the hard week! I remember I felt crap on week 3 knowing that I wasn't gonna loose as much as 1&2 - I lost 3lbs, but stuck at it and the next week lost 5lbs! I think our bodies think 'nooooo' but then give up by week 4 =]

Oooo where you off to on your hols? Im sure you'll look fab by then hunny just keep at it xxx

im also dreading wi on thurs as i know the losses will start slowing down lol how stupid i know but cant help it.im off to kavos in corfu with my best friend we go every year my husbands v v good to me lol.going for ten days this time so really cant wait!

I am hungry too! And sleepy and cold. I was poorly anyway on day 1 first time round, so not sure what to expect over the next couple of days. I can feel that I am being snappy and irritable with people.

Tonight cooking tea for partner and making his sarnies is going to be hard! lol

day 19 :) feeling good today just had a phonecall to say i got the job that i went for an interview for last week :) been looking for a job for ages but its very hard finding one that fits in with kids, school runs etc lol. its only waitressing in a posh golf club but i might get good tips :)) lol.had chicken n mushroom soup so far so good still struggling with water bleurgh i hate it !!

Back