my journey :)

Congrats! I used to really enjoy waitressing. Best tip...go for comfort, over looks in the shoe department. lol! You'll burn loads of kcals running around after people.

When is your weigh in then, is it Thursday? How do you think you have done? Have you cheated much over the 3 weeks? I am really fighting this, it's so hard. I am trying to understand what others have going on in their minds that I seem not to?

hey :) my wi is thurs but not feeling very positive not really cheated i had chicken shish sun and tonite i went out with family to an indian and my mum ordered me chicken ntikka and salad which i ate so feel so so guilty now could cry i think.not a good day and i was doing so well x

im sure you will have done really well, but just remember that any loss is still a loss and your last 2 have been so good that you've already lost alot of weight!!!

keep up the good work and dont punish yourself for small slip ups!!

xcx

It was tikka - it could of been a korma then you would of been in trouble!
You'll be fine, theres a lot worse that you could of eaten. Sometimes we can't get out of situations like that and we just have to carry on the next day.

Im sure you've done absolutely fine this week x

Good luck for weigh in today! x

Hey all!! Not given up lol lost 5 lbs today!! I'm over the moon! I've have had busy few days and got offered a diff job so took that instead of waitressing as it was better money and doin what I love being a carer! I'll update properly later am on my phone lol rainbow I'm goin to bishop gore next week aswell bout 630 xx

Your nearly averaging half a stone a week! Well done...and soo jealous...lol!

Yayy! Congrats on the job - works so much easier when its actually something we enjoy =]

And well done on this weeks loss - brilliant stuff!! 20lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! x

well done franbella - you are doing bloomin marvellous! Congrats on the new job too.

we should have a meet up... there seems to be a few of us in sunny Swansea!!

take care hun!

Lynne
x

thanks guys i love coming on here to see how we are all getting on your like my little cambridge family lol :)

Fran, why have you not updated your signature yet?! lol

Lol I'm on my blackberry don't think I can do it on my phone? I've come to bed with a hot choc mint shake yummy! X

day 22 i think lol they are all blurring into each other.i have set myself a mini goal i want to lose 4lbs this week and determined to do vit!

cant spell today lol im still soo hungry and am confused as i thought ketosis takes the edge away? soo bit gutted about this but i also find that after ive eaten i get hungrier prob as my body says, helloooo food again lol.so plan is to drink lots of water just keep guzzling lol. my last free sat this weekend as start my new job sun eek but am looking forward to starting and having some extra money!!

well im a soup down yummy veg i love it! hope everyone has a good day :) lots of love

Good luck with the new job, I start my summer job tomorrow, cleaning chalets. It's hard slog and very long days, but it will be paying for this diet, so it's def worth it!

I have got weigh in again on Monday, so I am aiming for 3lbs over the weekend! I went swimming yesterday and the scales were showing 3lbs down this morning??? Im not going to hold them to it, but I do know from previous diets that exercise makes a HUGE difference to my weight loss. So I really should take advantage of that.

I just feel so cold and crappy that I don't want to do anything...lol

day 23 what a weird day i have had lol waqtched my son play football thuis morn then went to see my nan in hospital after she fell and broke hip bless her then went to cinema to watch shutter island which i have to say is utter pants lol. been abslolutely starving today to a point where i felt sick? surely this cant be right? hmm.my friend sat next to me scoffing a huuuuge bag of pick n mix and i sat with my water! lol felt awful i just want tio be able to sit and eat what i want which obviously i could do but then it wouldnt shift this god damn weight grrr! start new job tom but nervous about how i can keep my water intake up? anyway night all im up at 5 eek !

We were going to go watch shutter island this evening, but we went bowling instead. I'm glad we did now!

Don't be disheartened, the pick a mix will still be there in a few months time, your only postponing having it, it's not like you'll never ever have it again!

I went to see my gran this evening and we had chinese with her, well I had a vanilla shake! I so, so wanted some. I eventually gave in and had half a sweet and sour chicken ball. So am proud of myself that it was only the half! lol

Back