my journey :)

hello :) didnt get a chance to come on yest, but im back! nothing much to report, am being good but still no period? getting on my nerves now as know im not pregnant lol.

been working all weekend i find it really helps me keep on the straight and narrow. hope your all well x

mooorning :) well just got back from a body combat class omg im dead lol. i have found muscles i never knew i had lol.im going to feel it tom or maybe later as working 2 til 10. hope everyone has a good day

Hey Fran! How are things going? Well done on the body combat...is it anything like Taebo? (martial arts aerobics). I loved that when I was dieting before, a couple more stone off and I'm def going to give that a go again.

Aren't you missing a weeks wi on your signature missy?!

Hey Fran! How are things going? Well done on the body combat...is it anything like Taebo? (martial arts aerobics). I loved that when I was dieting before, a couple more stone off and I'm def going to give that a go again.

Aren't you missing a weeks wi on your signature missy?!

Yeah I fancy doing something like kick boxing or something along those lines but the way I feel at the moment, I think I will be doing myself a mischief

hiya kez ! it s like aerobics but with weights lol sounds weird but u do all these squats n lunges with weights its bloody killed me! im 2 weeks behind on sig il update now :))

Morning MF..

Look at you, girlie .. football? You are good and bet you lost cals while you were doing it too :). Will defo help with your WI this week. Weather is awful here too, but hope you have a good day anyway. xx

goood morning! i usually post once a day so here i am! got wi tom had sneaky peak at scales and looking good so fingers crossed!! i think im doing more ss+ as when i go to the gym i have a chicken salad as dont think i could manage gym just on ss.

how is everyone coping? i feel now that its part of my life, which is good i plan to have blip on weekend as going away for a night and want a drink lol, and maybe a piece of choc i think easter is worse than xmas personaaly!

Hello FB.

I do 810 as I do the gym and swim too, you need those extra cals for sure.

I've pretty much got this CD plan in my mind now, do have moments when work colleagues are sitting there eating lovely soups or even fresh sausage rolls, the smells make me feel hungry then. But don't otherwise, have my 2 shakes, then my meal and then my bar..

Off away with the kids at work, I look after..for a week (Scotland :eek: - hope it stops snowing) and an over nighter too (D of E) over the next 2 weeks, so will up to the 1200 cals as its an active break, walking up mountains, cycling etc.. Had a row with OH on Sunday which is still going on, and I'm an emotional eater, stress makes me feel like I can't eat or forget.. and If I'm angry, then I gorge!! So need to keep that in mind. So yesterday didn't have my meal, but an extra bar instead.

xx

PS. Good luck at your WI tomorrow, mine is then too :) x

tbh im not sure what plan im doin lol but i need and want to excercise so when i go ieat simple as that but only the chicken salad. im a emotional eater too its so hard i hope you sort things xx

well got my 6th wi tom am rather excited ! going to do a body combat class again tom, i really enjoyed it the other day. on a down note all my babies are ill, all 5 of them have sickness bug im praying i dont get it as i work with the elderly and if i passed it on i would prob kill them off eek !

Eek! Pretty bad side effect to a bug! lol

Bet you get a good weight loss this week, especially with the body combat classes! GL x

Back