my journey :)

How did it go? I'm half tempted to get weighed tonight, but I am in jeans now. So don't want to weigh in them. I might ask to weigh on her scales, but by myself and not have it logged....no, actually I am not, because I know it will throw me out of my positive mood!

X

ok well i got weighed and put on 1 lb which im pleased about i didnt get weighed til gone 3 and had hadf no water or cd packs lol as didnt want to be any heavier lol so after a chat with cdc she said to have a chicken salad tonite as it was too late to cram in 3 packs and start a fresh tom
so am feeling posistive about tom! completely back on track so be warned i will be moaning to you all lol x

thanks leah :) why did i do that to myself im sooooooooo angry!!!!

Coz ya normal & human !!!!

I been there and done it luv!

Best thing is to remember doesnt mean the diet is over....FAR from it! you've hit a few blips thats all and you've come out the magic zone for a bit...but so what.... you can carry straight back on! make sure you 'stay good' tonight and put this week behind you ..carry on good from NOW x

leah i feel like a naughty school girl ha ha love it! you need to tell me off more often lol. ok today is the start of my 90 days ss.well il try.going to corfu in exactly 98 days.

i am GOING to do this! my head feels in the zone, c & m soup down and litre of water. working 2 til 10 today and tom which helps as im too busy to think of food.food is evil i keep telling myself.

my cdc is away next week and has set me a mini goal of 7 lbs to have lost when she gets back.il go see her colleague next week but when she returns she wants 7 lb gone.very acheivable i think :)

i think i am alone?? lol oh well il natter to myself lol.have had a 100 % day :))) v pleased with myself! just had choc mint shake and off to bed hope everyone has had a good day xx

Glad to see ur still going strong (1lb is no big deal just makes u more determined). I am a mess, long story short I have run out of money until next student loan payment on april 19th. Gonna make sure I atleast lose another 7lb by then though just by majorly cutting down.

xoxo

Found you... been looking for u everywhere lol, well it looks like we've both blipped so perhaps we can help each other get back on track, im just great at helping others just not myself lol!!
so how are you getting on today? and when is ur weigh in? i think i read thurs!!
keep at it hun!!

Hey Fran, proud of you for your 100% day! How is the haleketosis going? lol

mon.argh cocked up on the weekend was 100 % fri and sat then my daughter was taken into hosp so it went tits up sun! back on it today and shes home and well. first soup down the hatch, and litre of water! i have to do this. its doing my head in having all these blips! argh!

Hiya
Hope your daughter is well now?
Put the weekend behind you and start again afresh on this lovely Monday (look at the rain!! arrrghhh!) Won't be walking around Singleton Park today...!!
Take care lovely!
Lynne
x

hey everyone she is fine now had a bad ear infection :( . well am glugging back my water! im abit worried as still havent come on sorry if tmi but im 2 weeks late now? i feel permanently bloated and feel like a whale lol.

anyhow lets hope for a period soon plzzzz. i think i have posted my diary in wrong place, does anyone know how to move it into the diary section?

I think you can just email an administrator and ask them to move it for you. Ask Leeds123 as I'm sure she moved hers recently?

i emailed KD and asked her to move mine. she did it within hours and i LOVE the diaries forum. hope this week is ok for you???

Hiya Hunni

Sorry I haven't been around much and you feel like you have been talking to yourself a lot of the time ..... much like me most of the time really

Hope DD is fit and well and that you are back in the Zone - you can do this... you are not a failure - failure is only if you give up trying... bear that in mind young lady

Have a great day and I'll make sure that I nip in regularly to keep you on the straight and narrow...

T
x

thanks leeds il do that now. not too bad am hoping that i can lose the lb i gained :( im finding it very hard to get back into it

Back