my journey :)

Hi Fran

Good to know your daughter is ok. Enjoy your day. x

Just caught up with that. Glad your daughter's ok. Ear infections can be really nasty!

Just been working it out, is it June you're off to Corfu? Very nice (says me who's never been there!)

hey sue yess june 25th!! cant bloomin wait but got to get this weight off! am panicking abit now x

thanks guys! it is honestly you guys that keep me going ! well i joined the gym and am starting tom!! wo hoo i cant wait! hopefully be doing some classes aswell. so lets hope i can shift some more weight and get toned aswell!

been 100% today yay! im feeling positive aswell so fingers crossed im back on track

Did they disapprove of your VLCD like you thought they would? Just watched, Supersize Superskinny. Thats food for thought?!

my gyms a mixed bag regarding my diet. one PT is fine with my diet as he's had other clients who have done CD before with fab results. another PT, the one who is a runner, says that i shouldn't be doing it cause i'll be using my muscle for fuel. however, i was thinking that i'll need to go through my fat first though :rolleyes:

let me know how you get on at the gym. :D

Hello FB..

Hope your morning is a good one and sounds like you did well yest too and good luck at the gym today. I enjoy joining new ones and debating to join one at the moment, not sure about the price though and I actually tried to get down there on sunday and look around.. I tell you I was driving around ages looking for it ;( and couldn't.. so not sure if thats a sign, lol ;)..

But I've heard good things about it and I know when my lot are at home gobbling their dinners down, it would be ideal for me to get out for an hr and half.. and loose weight and tone at the same time :).. so will try looking for it again.. and take a look around too. xx

moorning all :) well i have been to the gym and loved it! didnt even get an induction as i said i had been to gyms before so no need to tell them about my vlcd :)

so onward and upwards today! am going out for lunch with my oh today my mum is having kiddies which is a rare occurance so i am going to have a chicken salad (small of course ) lol. it will just be nice to go out with him.

kez what was that prog about? il watch it if its any good. how was sw weigh in hun? x

Hey! Weighed in a couple lbs heavier than I would have liked, but hey ho they'll be gone next week. The program takes a morbidely obese person with a food obsession and a very underweight person with an eating disorder and makes them swap diets for a week. So a 4000kcal person suddenly has to drop to 1000kcal and vice versa. Guess it trys to show them that extremes either way are bad.

How was your lunch?

heya :) lunch was good really enjoyed time with oh. got weighed tonite and ............ lost 2lbs which im gobsmacked about as havent been good atall. so this has inspired me to stick with it!!

Well done Fran! 2lbs is great, you're doing so well. You're heading towards 2 stone. :)

hiya

glad to hear that things went well at the gym today and you enjoyed. good loss too! well done :D:D:D:D:D

Morning! Hope everyone is happy and ok! I've just been to the gym even though was exhausted from a ten hour shift at work yest and not much sleep last nite lol but am glad I went. I felt soo fat though I was doin sit ups and all I could see was my jiggly belly flooping around it was gross. It can only motivate me I spose. Well here's to a good day :) x

I'm sure they put those mirrors everywhere to keep the business coming in! I always used to spot the biggest person in there and think...phew! I'm not the only fat person in here. Then I'd spot us both in the mirrors and realise they were smaller than me :( lol

Back