My journey

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
Before CD feb 2009 19st 11lbs

image6a.jpg

Last edited:
sorry the pics are so big if a mod wants to shrink them that would be great :)

thanks determinator the pic from september is the heaviest i went back up to at 14st 4lb i restarted in october and have done ok up and down abit. xmas added 5lbs of which i lost 3 of those this week so i weigh 13st 9lb now trying to get back down to 12st :)

You look FABBBB!!!!!! Really pretty -the one in the stripey dress, where your hair is dark is totally AMAAAZZING. You must be thrilled. Well done you!!

well done hun you look beautiful xxx

Wow! What a transformation. You have done so well.

Thanks for sharing your pics and good luck with the re-start (though to be honest I think you look amazing now!).

K x

p.s. I want that fifties style dress!!! It's lush :D

Thank you so much for sharing your pics! I love reading the diaries but to actually see the difference is amazing! Well done you look fab!! X

wow the changes are amazing. Look at your stomach, you got it so flat! x

Wow, amazing journey. Beautiful pics and I too love the dark hair! I am sure you will be back there in no time. x

Those pics are lovely to see, what an amazing journey. I too like to read the diarys but its always extra special when you see photos.

Well done, Twingirl x

Thank you I'm doing well this week I was off work all last week and went completely off plan, it showed on the scales with a 3lb gain. Since then though I have done 4 good ss days and I'm feeling strong so I'm hoping for a good loss on weds

Back