MY journey

1.5lb off, slimmer of the month. i think that counts as a good week.

wow what a great weekend, my sister turned up with fella in tow and we had a look in some clothes shoppes, i hate shopping for clothes as Ive always left the changing rooms feeling so depressed. this time it was different. i tried on a little black dress, the assistant bought over this slip for underneath, (it smooths everything out). i looked great, felt great, it was the best clothes shopping experience Ive had, and to top it all we were given a 25% discount.

havent posted or a bit, mainly because the loss has been disapointing, so ihavent felt like wrighting anything. well this week ive stuck to plan and will find out tonight if its worked, if nothing has changed or i get a gain i think i may cry!!!!! wish me luck

well last week was good, 2lb off so I'm hoping for another loss this week. just a bit concerned that the changes Ive made with my exercise may have affected it this week. Ive have cut back on the spin and and taken on some more toning classes. at least ill get my platinum for body magic.

Back