MY journey

denise40

OK, Finlay got round to writing something , Ive been looking at the diary's and have found them an inspiration. i joined slimming world about 6 weeks ago, i thought i needed to lose a little weight, when i first got on the scales and those numbers flashed at me i thought that someone else was on the scales . my weight has always gone up and down but Ive not been that bothered before ( not seriously anyway) but this was scary. since the first weigh win Ive lost 9 1/2 lb, and i seem to be eating more than before!!
With 4 kids to run after i always tended to snack but now i think a bit more about what I'm having to eat, i take my eldest daughter with me, although its more for my benefit i think she enjoys the meetings and try to make healthy choices for herself, i don't want to push her down the diet road so hope that making those choices now will help her in later life.
Well this is my introduction,the first stage of my journey, I'm hoping to get back with regular updates when i get the time.

Well its weigh in tonight, as usual I'm trying not to think to much as i cant possibly have lost anything with all that Ive eaten, so fingers crossed.
with the weather cooling Ive gone on to porridge, 28g on the extra easy, made with water and Cinnamon sprinkled on. lunch was grapes with a jacket spud and home made chilly. as usual ill have dinner after the weigh in.

have had a good day so far, went to spin at thee leisure center then on the way home noticed that there was a blood donning session at the community center so have done my bit and donated, best of all my iron level looks good (can sometimes be a bit low but must be all the beans)

hi all, well my sister is threatening to come over for my birthday, ahhh. shes one of those people that eat like a horse and never puts on weight. to top that she has naturally curly hair. this gives me 2 weeks to prepair ( i would love for the "o my god comment" with my weight loss. i shall have to knuckle down and try not to go off the path.

ok, well no loss, so im not feeling that great, still need that 1lb to reach my stone, to top it all i gave into temptation and ate 3 bars of choc on friday night.
was supose to be going out tonight for my b day but as usual that has changed and now its tomorow night, its only to the cinema but havent been out at night for a year!!!!!! my plan is now to make my stir fry and sit in front of the tv this evening.

last week i got my first body magic award so although i didn't get a loss that week i came away feeling good about myself, I'm starting to feel good about how I'm looking, although i have tried to loose weight in the past Ive never really put much effort into it, and this is the first time Ive ever gone down the rout of a slimming club. Ive found the slimming world plan to be easy, (the thought of having to weigh things out can make a diet plan more of a task). sat in club last night i had to smile when one of the new members was surprised that they had lost weight as they felt they had eaten more than they would normally. I'm really enjoying the eating plan and am looking forward to tonights fish and syn free chips.

ive lost another 2 1/2 lb and have reached my club 10!!! i havent set a goal weight as im not sure what to go for as if i loose to much then i look like death. for my height (5.7) the range is 9.2 to 11.6 so i thought i would ame for the middle and see how i look (9.10)? need to think about it a bit. any advice welcome.

Sounds good well done on getting your stone award x

Get rid of your biscuit tin :D

Back