My Journey :)

The scales will move hun its just water from Totm and u will deffo be in that 18 dress for your bros wedding!! Keep going! Periods suck!!!!

The scales will move hun its just water from Totm and u will deffo be in that 18 dress for your bros wedding!! Keep going! Periods suck!!!!

Thanks hunni. Think my hormones are just running riot at the moment. I had to keep myself really busy today for fear of eating!!! Been ebaying clothes all day!! How are you getting on? Xxx

Ok here thanx hun I have had a rather lazy day which I needed! struggled yesterday but back positive now! Ooh do u make much money when selling clothes? I just give mine to charity!

Last month I made about £200 on 25 items. Just put another 30 on today. It appears that the bigger sizes are sought after as they are so expensive in the shops so it's been worth it for me. I had soooo many clothes and shoes I'd never worn!!! Lol xxx

Oooh maybe I will try that then to make some money :)

It's definitely worth a go Hun :) :) make some money for the new wardrobe we will need when we lose all this weight :) :) xxx

Hubby has promised to buy me a new wardrobe lol and will deffo hold him to that promise ;)

I'm soooo desperate to get to 3 stone so I can have my uggs!!! With no movement this week, I could be waiting a while!! Xxx

U will be fine!!! When is official wi?

Weigh in is on Wednesday evening Hun. When is your next one? Xx

Ooh your scales will move by then! Mines on fridays and it can't come quick enough lol love wi days!!!

I am sure they will move - or maybe you will have a massive whoosh of 9lbs again next week! You are doing fab regardless!

I have gone up a pound and a half since yesterday :( I do wish I was back on SS or SS+ for this last stone - am getting fed up now....

Ha!! You are SO my twin :D My TOTM too.

I'm everyones twin then! pmsl!!!!

Although, touch wood, mine seems to have gone again! But for how long is anyones guess! lol!

Evening all.

Still no movement on the scales :( proper fed up!!! I've not cheated at all either which has really annoyed me!!! Grrrr.....

How is everyone else? Xxx

Busy day here! Bathing the little ones at the moment - or rather they are playing in the bath!

I am dreading weigh in tomorrow - feel bloated and miserable, but managed a number 2 today lol!

looking forward to 2 small ones being in bed and having my tea and more browsing at dresses for the party. I want something with arm coverage - can do short, but not strapless!

Have you measured yourself since last week's weigh in? Xxx

No not measured myself hun. Don't have any means of dong it at home!

Do you know if you get a slow loss week now and again?? Xxx

I know that some people do have a very low loss followed by a larger loss - it might be worth looking at Spangles signature on her diary as I sure she has mentioned some slow weeks when being 100% SS

I think mine is purely down to stepping up and eating more food - I need to be more active!

Just for convenience, here it is. I was 100% all the way until last week, when i had two bars in one day, instead of a bar and a tetra. :rolleyes:

unfortunately the scales didn't always reward me, but apart from these last pigging pound, the weight did eventually come off.

It does happen now and again, I think most of us have experienced it at one time or another!
But aslong as you stick to it the weight WILL come off, hang in there hun :)

Evening girlies

How is everyone. Well I've not checked the scales today which I think is a good thing!! Getting way too obsessed with it all. I think it's down to TOTM anyway!! Just wish it would bugger off as its been over a week now but I think that's what ketosis does to me.

Anyone weighing in tonight?? Xxx

Back