My Journey :)

It will come off hun just stick to it I reckon it is water from Totm! Mine are lasting longer since being on cd too which I don't mind considering I never used to have one lol gd luck tomorrow what time you weighing in?

Weigh in is at 7pm. I am gonna stick to this, I've come too far not to. Although I do have a Chinese buffet planned for Saturday due to a family party. But I've known bout this for months, so I'm just going to enjoy it and get back on it on Sunday. So I am expecting a slow week next week but that's ok as its my choice. xxx

Gd luck hun and keep us posted!!

How did weigh in go? xx

Hey hun hope you are ok x

Hey guys, sorry I've not been around. Had some really sad news Wednesday, my hubby wonderful grandma passed away in her sleep. It's been a very hard couple of days. total shock at the moment. Same thing happened with my grandad 9 months ago. Its brought back some hard memories and things have become all too much.

Weigh in went ok. Lost 3lbs. Having a week off this week as my head is not in the right space. Hope everyone else is ok xxx

LilyPotter said:
Hey guys, sorry I've not been around. Had some really sad news Wednesday, my hubby wonderful grandma passed away in her sleep. It's been a very hard couple of days. total shock at the moment. Same thing happened with my grandad 9 months ago. Its brought back some hard memories and things have become all too much.

Weigh in went ok. Lost 3lbs. Having a week off this week as my head is not in the right space. Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Aww hunni I am so so sorry to hear that, big hugs to you xxxx

So sorry to hear that. Take of yourself but please don't throw caution to the wind, take your packs when you can so it's easier to get back into next week honey, hope all the arrangements go ok and she's at peace now. xxx

Very sorry to hear that - my condolences to you and your husband.

Sorry for your loss, sending warm thoughts your way xx

Hey my lovelies, just wanted to say thank you for all your kind words and support at this difficult time.
The funeral is a week Tuesday, so we are just taking one day at a time. Decided to get back on CD today, as grandma was so proud of my progress and I don't want to let her down. Hopefully I can put right any damage I have done by Wednesday. Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Aww well done for getting back on CD :)

I am trying to cope with son's 13th birthday party - 45 of them, I swear they are louder than a wedding for 120!

The chip van is here serving up sausage and chips - the smell is actually making me feel ill.

Take care xxx

Thanks Hun, hope you have a lovely evening!! Xxx

Aww well done for getting back on CD :)

I am trying to cope with son's 13th birthday party - 45 of them, I swear they are louder than a wedding for 120!

The chip van is here serving up sausage and chips - the smell is actually making me feel ill.

Take care xxx

45 kids!!! Wow! I hope you have some help managing everything! Have fun! :)

well I would much rather do a wedding for 150 than 45 x 13yr olds Never again lol! Plus 18 on the end stayed over too - but they were very good once in sleeping bags!

I've totally failed this week. My head is not in the right space at all :( just can't do it...!!

Back