My Journey :)

I've totally failed this week. My head is not in the right space at all :( just can't do it...!!

YOU CAN DO IT HUN - KEEP DOING DONT GIVE UP! :Dxxx

LilyPotter said:
I've totally failed this week. My head is not in the right space at all :( just can't do it...!!

Oh hun I am not surprised you have struggled this week, just remember that she was proud of your progress, so keep going and do it for her if not yourself!!!! Think positive thoughts hun!! Big hugs xxxx

You have not failed my love, you've hit an emotional wall. It might stall you for a bit but you'll break it down, don't stress. Cambridge will be here when you're ready, you might set yourself back a couple fo weeks but you have NOT failed. Do what you have to do and get straight back in the saddle, you've done so well so don't throw it away. xxx

I agree. You can't control what life throws at you and you've had a very tough week! Take a week or so to sort things out and come back to CD. Or it might make you feel better to continue controlling your weight while other things.

And remember, we're all here to support you!

Thank you everyone, your support has really touched me.
Well I've had a good day in relation to cd today. Hoping I can shift the few pounds I've gained before weigh in Wednesday. I know I can do this, just wish my head wasn't so messed up at the moment.

How are all you lovely ladies? Xxx

hey lovely lady
hope your doing ok. just wanted to send you big hugs. take each day one at a time. Sure your doing fab considering everything. big hugs
foxyxx

hey lovely lady
hope your doing ok. just wanted to send you big hugs. take each day one at a time. Sure your doing fab considering everything. big hugs
foxyxx

Thank you my lovely! Means a lot.
Hope you are well. How you finding cd? Xxx

finding it ok, still miss cooking tho. also finding it hard with my partner who really likes to eat out. but my theory is, I will do stuff like that with a new edge when i am 20lbs lighter
take good care of yourself Lily xxxxx

So weigh in is done and the damage is a gain of 2lbs. I knew it was coming so it's all cool, and I'm gonna get rid of it next week without fail!! Got 8 days till next weigh in so here's to a 100% week!! Xxx

Won't take long for it to go!! How are you?

Good Luck! xxx

Thank you everyone, I'm totally overwhelmed with all your support. I'm back on it and ready to share shifting this weight!!!

The funeral for grandma is Tuesday, bearing up ok. Really concerned about my hubby though. I just feel he needs closure now.

How are you my lovely ladies? Any one weighed in this week?? Xxx

Morning everyone.

Well went for my check up at the drs today and he said he was very proud of my weight loss and the fact my blood sugars and blood pressure is perfect :) :) :)

Going back on method in now to regulate my monthly cycles - fingers crossed!!! Really feel like things are looking up and going in the right direction now xxx

LilyPotter said:
Morning everyone.

Well went for my check up at the drs today and he said he was very proud of my weight loss and the fact my blood sugars and blood pressure is perfect :) :) :)

Going back on method in now to regulate my monthly cycles - fingers crossed!!! Really feel like things are looking up and going in the right direction now xxx

Well done luvvie, glad all ok at the docs I am sure your cycle will sort itself out in the end!! You should indeed be proud of yourself too!!!!

Well done!!!

I wish my cycle would sort itself out. I'm lucky if I get a week off a month! lol!

Have you asked about metformin Claire? It really helps with all the PCOS symptoms and will stop the ketosis from keeping you on xxx

No, I havent. Damn it, I was at the doctors on Wednesday aswell.... :(

Defnately worth asking Hun. It can sometimes help with weight loss too.
It definatley controlled my hormones last time, less hair, more regular periods and stabilised my weight so I stopped gaining xx

Back