My Journey :)

Morning all,

Well I just thought I would have a peak at the scales.....and I've lost 3lbs!!!! So my gain has already gone!!!!!! So chuffed and re-motivated!!! Also am now a size smaller again in trousers. I've gone from a 26 to 20 in ten weeks :) :) :) :) :) xxx

LilyPotter said:
Morning all,

Well I just thought I would have a peak at the scales.....and I've lost 3lbs!!!! So my gain has already gone!!!!!! So chuffed and re-motivated!!! Also am now a size smaller again in trousers. I've gone from a 26 to 20 in ten weeks :) :) :) :) :) xxx

Woohoo u go girl that is fab! Keep going chick xx glad u are feeling better x

Thank you hunni!! Feeling loads better especially after such a positive dr appointment yesterday!!! How are you? Xxx

Wow! Well done hunni, you're doing fab! :)

LilyPotter said:
Thank you hunni!! Feeling loads better especially after such a positive dr appointment yesterday!!! How are you? Xxx

Not too bad here thanx hun, can't stop thinking about food today but will stay strong and keep downing the coffee and water!!!

Not too bad here thanx hun, can't stop thinking about food today but will stay strong and keep downing the coffee and water!!!

Tell me about it, my tummy is rumbling sooo much today, just keep downing the water. My tablets have upset my belly a bit but I remember they did this last time so I'm hoping it will settle down soon.

Feel completely wiped out today. Had my nephew (he is 4) all day and I think he has worn me out!! Lol xxx

Awww if u are not used to having them around kids that age are so full on, my 6 yr old has been driving me mad today lol all he has wanted to do is eat which has made it hard for me! I must of drunk 5 ltr of water today to keep food off my mind! I hope your tummy sorts itself out soon xxx

Morning everyone. The sales have moved again this morning. I'm sooooo chuffed. I'm really hoping I can be in the 14's by the next weigh in which is Thursday :)

Happy Mothers Day to all you mummy's today. Saw my mum yesterday and gave her a big bouquets of gerberas. Have bought the mother in law 2 rose bushes to plant. One from us and one in memory of grandma. Hope she likes then xxxx

Yay to the scales moving :). I had my wedding fayre today and it was so very busy! Thrilled with the numbers that turned up and all exhibitors went away very happy.

My knee is killing me now after being on my feet all day - X-ray tomorrow will be a step forward to sorting it all out.

My scales haven't moved for a week - but guess on 810 this would happen. Just a bit demoralised especially as I cannot exercise due to knee :(

What a day!!! Well after all the previous issues I had with my manager at work I've finally bitten the bullet and decided to log a grievance. I know I can't carry on working under the unnecessary pressure and stress so now is the time for this to get resolved! Wish me luck!!

How was everyone else's monday? Xxx

Good luck and well done for standing up for yourself!

Morning all,

Well it's grandmas funeral today. Hoping to give her the send off she deserves. Found a beautiful poem which describes exactly how we feel....

I thought of you with love today
but that is nothing new
I thought about you yesterday
and days before that too,

I think of you in silence
I often speak your name
All I have are memories
and your picture in a frame.

Your memory is my keepsake
with which I’ll never part
God has you in His keeping
I have you in my heart.

LilyPotter said:
Morning all,

Well it's grandmas funeral today. Hoping to give her the send off she deserves. Found a beautiful poem which describes exactly how we feel....

I thought of you with love today
but that is nothing new
I thought about you yesterday
and days before that too,

I think of you in silence
I often speak your name
All I have are memories
and your picture in a frame.

Your memory is my keepsake
with which I'll never part
God has you in His keeping
I have you in my heart.

Omg I am sat in the doctors surgery in tears after reading that, reminds me of ny nan :( big hugs hunni I will be thinking of u today!!

Good luck today. Hope all goes as well as it can do in the circumstances. Take care of yourself and your husband x

Hope it all goes well today. I'm sure she'll love that poem :)

Thank you everyone. It was the most beautiful send off, very emotional but she would have loved it. We did her proud xxxx

Glad it went well hunni, was thinking about you today x

Glad it all went well for you *hugs* xxxxx

Aww thanks everyone. Well it's 1 day to weigh in, got everything crossed!!

Anyone weighing in today or tomorrow? Xxx

Back