My Journey :)

Awesome can't wait to see the new hair! Very tempted to get a full fringe myself ;)

Good evening everyone! How are you all?

Been a busy week for me but I'm very happy! Not the sort of thing people normally get excited about...however, I got my period today exactly 4 weeks to the day since the last one :) this is fabulous news as its the first time this has happened and it really feels like I'm getting closer to my goal of having a baby next year :) :) :) xxx

LilyPotter said:
Good evening everyone! How are you all?

Been a busy week for me but I'm very happy! Not the sort of thing people normally get excited about...however, I got my period today exactly 4 weeks to the day since the last one :) this is fabulous news as its the first time this has happened and it really feels like I'm getting closer to my goal of having a baby next year :) :) :) xxx

Fantastic news hun that's great I totally get how exciting it is, I am like that too when my periods come on time I get all happy lol, fingers crossed they carry on behaving for you!!!

Fantastic news hun that's great I totally get how exciting it is, I am like that too when my periods come on time I get all happy lol, fingers crossed they carry on behaving for you!!!

Thanks my lovely. Just feel its another achievement for me!!! Hoping it continues :) :) xxx

Yh start practicing now lol all gd excercise too u know ;)

Woop Woop another 5lbs off for me this week :) :) :) xxx

Congratulations, that's wonderful!!!! :)

Woohoo that's fab well done!!!

Thanks ladies. I've set myself another little goal now. I would like to be in the 13's by the time I fly out to kos. I have 5 weeks and I don't think it's too unrealistic....what do you think? Xxx

The way you're going, that's is totally doable!! From reading the diaries, I'm noticing that an "average" weight loss, assuming there is such a thing, is roughly 1 stone per month and you've got 5 weeks! I have no doubt that you can achieve your goal! :)

Oh I think you will definitely do it by then and some!
Just think you will be sunning yourself in kos a stone lighter in just over a month how fab and what great motivation :)

Oh I think you will definitely do it by then and some!
Just think you will be sunning yourself in kos a stone lighter in just over a month how fab and what great motivation :)

Awww thanks girlies. I am having one day off the diet on the 9 April as I will be turning 32 on that day :( apart from that though I plan to SS up until I go which I'm allowed to do now as my BMI is 40!!! Reduced it by 10 in 3 months!! Soooooo happy xxx

OMFG......just tried my size 18 denim shorts on and I CAN DO THEM UP!!! Can't quite wear them yet as they are a bit tit still. However, I'm just sooooo chuffed I can do them up. I reckon another 5-7lbs off and they will be comfortable!!!! Woop woop....I'm very over excitable today :) :) :) xxx

OMFG......just tried my size 18 denim shorts on and I CAN DO THEM UP!!! Can't quite wear them yet as they are a bit tit still. However, I'm just sooooo chuffed I can do them up. I reckon another 5-7lbs off and they will be comfortable!!!! Woop woop....I'm very over excitable today :) :) :) xxx
Couple of months and they will be falling down ;)

So I have made the decision to send the scales to my mums. I am too obsessed with weighing myself and got very down as I have put 2lbs on which I know is due to TOTM but if they are not here I will stop weighing all the time!!! CDC is away for 2 weeks now so my next weigh in is not for 3 weeks!! But I'm going to go to my mums on Thursday to weigh in still so I know where I'm at! How is everyone else getting on? Xxx

Sounds like a gd decision hun well done and as u say the gain is prob Totm and water retention! I am dreading when my cdc is away in a few weeks I am so used to my weekly wi I am worried!!! All gd here althought slacking on water!!!

Sounds like a gd decision hun well done and as u say the gain is prob Totm and water retention! I am dreading when my cdc is away in a few weeks I am so used to my weekly wi I am worried!!! All gd here althought slacking on water!!!

I was really bad with water last week but today so far I've had 2.5 litres!! So I'm getting there :) :)
im really worried about beng away for 2 weeks in all inclusive!!! But I want to enjoy the holiday as we have both worked really hard for it. Just will make sure I get straight back on it as soon as I'm back!! Xxx

Back