My Journey :)

I am sure u will get back onto it cos u are so focused, use it as a test to see how u do after cd is over!!
Only 1.5ltr so far but lots of coffee as I am freezing! Will manage my 3 ltr though before bed!!

Enjoy your holiday - as you say, you've worked hard for it and you don't want to spoil it with worrying over much about weight and CD. And I'm sure you'll get right back on CD afterward to finish your journey to your goal. Also, I don't know if this is the norm, but I found after my ski trip that while getting back into ketosis, the weight loss for the first few days was almost as large as the first week on CD. :D

Ayasha - I'm really cold as well and have been for a few hours - 4 cups of tea and lots of shivering! I'm going to go to bed soon and see if I can't warm up there.

congratulations Lily, wonderful news about the loss
i am jealous kinda lost my way on this at moment, not pigging out but just getting low on it
well done again xxx

congratulations Lily, wonderful news about the loss
i am jealous kinda lost my way on this at moment, not pigging out but just getting low on it
well done again xxx

Thanks hunni. I'm getting there slowly but it's going ok at the mo. how you getting on? When is your next weigh in? Xxx

Evening ladies. How are we all today?? Xxx

Hey honey!

I reached goal today! 139lbs, but will probably drop another 5lbs to give me a good buffer :)

So only a few weeks left on Cambridge products now - I will miss them! Said to my CDC I want to buy some boxes of the bars to keep me on the straight and narrow over wedding season.

I am watching howling wind and sleety yuk - really don't want snow :(

Hey honey!

I reached goal today! 139lbs, but will probably drop another 5lbs to give me a good buffer :)

So only a few weeks left on Cambridge products now - I will miss them! Said to my CDC I want to buy some boxes of the bars to keep me on the straight and narrow over wedding season.

WOW that's fantastic!! I'm sooooo pleased for you. It's incredible! I'm extremely jealous too..lol!!
make sure you still pop in to say hi hunni :) :) :) xxx

Wow congrats love that's great

Congratulations!!! That is fabulous news! :happy096: And losing a few lbs more as a buffer is a good idea!

OscarsMum said:
Hey honey!

Congratulations hun xxx

Hey honey!

Wow well done hun, you really deserve it! xxxxxx

How are you doing lily? Are you still slinking about in ur size 18 shorts ;)

How are you doing lily? Are you still slinking about in ur size 18 shorts ;)

Hey hunni, I've not tried them on yet since last time. I had the scales taken away from me this week due to being too obsessive so I will find out tomorrow if I have had a good week or not as going to my mums for weigh in as CDC is away for 2 weeks. I think another 7lbs will help the shorts fit nicely...I'm hoping!!!

How are you? Xxx

4lbs off for me this week! Pretty chuffed as my BMI is now safe enough to do sole source :) :)

Only another 4lbs needed to hit 4 stone too :) :) :)

Congratulations! What a great loss! :) I hope ss delivers what you expect!

LilyPotter said:
4lbs off for me this week! Pretty chuffed as my BMI is now safe enough to do sole source :) :)

Only another 4lbs needed to hit 4 stone too :) :) :)

Woohoo u are doing great, how fab that we are starting ss at the same time :) u will hit that 4 stone mark next week girlie!!!

Woohoo u are doing great, how fab that we are starting ss at the same time :) u will hit that 4 stone mark next week girlie!!!

I hope so hunni :) I'm having a day off on Monday as it's my birthday :) :) turning 32. Apart from that I'm gonna SS all the way up to my holiday. Ultimate goal is to be in a size 18 comfortably and in the 13's by 4 May. What is your next goal Hun? Xxx

LilyPotter said:
I hope so hunni :) I'm having a day off on Monday as it's my birthday :) :) turning 32. Apart from that I'm gonna SS all the way up to my holiday. Ultimate goal is to be in a size 18 comfortably and in the 13's by 4 May. What is your next goal Hun? Xxx

U will do it no problem!! My next goal is to get into those 14s hoping I will be there by middle of may which is when my birthday is, I was 14 stone 7 six years ago after I had my son so would love to get back there again, won't make 14.7 but even if I am 14.13 3/4 I don't care lol is it 1st day of ss for u today or did u do it yesterday?

I did it yesterday, feeling pretty good although I'm on antibiotics again for my tooth...grrrrr......
stomach is gurgling big time but I'm determined to get to my goal. I reckon you could be 14.7 by mid may easily, you have done so well already. I have got total faith in you Hun, you only need to look at your results to see that you can achieve anything :) :) xxx

Back