My Journey :)

Happy Easter everyone :)

Well its my birthday tomorrow and I'm having a meal off plan. Still having shakes for breakfast and lunch but having a meal with the family tomorrow evening and very much looking forward to it.

Had another good hour and a halfs brisk walking today around the lake where I live. I'm actually quite enjoying the exercise :) anyone weighed in this weekend? How are you all ? Xxx

And to you hun, hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow and get spoilt rotten! Glad u are enjoying the excercise, I am loving it too love being able to get back on my treadmill and actually be able to run and not just walk!

Have a great birthday and enjoy your meal!!! :)

Thank you sooo much my lovelies. Just opened pressies from hubby. Another pandora bead for my bracelet, some jean Paul gaultier perfume which is army absolute favourite!!!, Olly Murs cd and a love (as in the word) ornament for our living room. Perfect. He also got made a huge chocolate cupcake birthday cake for me, it's amazing!!! Will be making sure the family eat this by the end of the end of the day though as I need to be back on plan tomorrow :)

Have a wonderful day everyone xxxx

LilyPotter said:
Thank you sooo much my lovelies. Just opened pressies from hubby. Another pandora bead for my bracelet, some jean Paul gaultier perfume which is army absolute favourite!!!, Olly Murs cd and a love (as in the word) ornament for our living room. Perfect. He also got made a huge chocolate cupcake birthday cake for me, it's amazing!!! Will be making sure the family eat this by the end of the end of the day though as I need to be back on plan tomorrow :)

Have a wonderful day everyone xxxx

Happy birthday!!!!!! Jean Paul gaultier is my Fave too, its on my birthday list for next month hehe! Have a lovely day and enjoy some cake!!!! Xxx

What great presents! He did very well! :) Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day!

Evening all. How is everyone this week? Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Evening all. How is everyone this week? Xxx

All fab here hunni how are you?

All good thanks :) :) sooooo glad it's the weekend!!! Got anything nice planned this weekend?? Xxx

LilyPotter said:
All good thanks :) :) sooooo glad it's the weekend!!! Got anything nice planned this weekend?? Xxx

It's felt like a weekend for me the last 2 weeks cos sons been home from school lol not got plans as have a few clients for hair this weekend so busy with that! U?

Just catching up and you are doing great not really that far till your goal weight =D Hope ja have a fab weekend ,i have to work all weekend so its a major bummer =/

Hey guys, hope u are good...

Plans for the weekend are that we are off clothes shopping at gubwharf quays tomorrow!! Very very excited!!
bought a dress today too for my brothers wedding in a size 18!!! It fits perfectly, I'm sooooo chuffed :) :) :) xxx

LilyPotter said:
Hey guys, hope u are good...

Plans for the weekend are that we are off clothes shopping at gubwharf quays tomorrow!! Very very excited!!
bought a dress today too for my brothers wedding in a size 18!!! It fits perfectly, I'm sooooo chuffed :) :) :) xxx

Woohoo hope u have a lovely day, I was there a few weeks back and will be there again for my birthday shopping :) fab about the dress and check u out in a size 18!!!

Help!!!

Has anyone else experienced extreme hair loss on CD? Mine is literally falling out by the handful :( I'm distraught. It's either the diet or my metformin I think. Distraught :( :( :(

No sorry - no hair loss for me. Sounds like you're losing quite a bit! Have you spoken with your CDC and/or doctor?

LilyPotter said:
Help!!!

Has anyone else experienced extreme hair loss on CD? Mine is literally falling out by the handful :( I'm distraught. It's either the diet or my metformin I think. Distraught :( :( :(

Can you still take metformin on cd? I've stopped taking mine wasn't sure if I should take them? Did you check with anyone? Mines for pcos not diabetes.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i've had hair loss, now and again. i believe it's caused by starting the diet so coming off it won't help (basically it's too late to fix) so you might as well carry on.

it shouldn't be too extreme though so might be aggravated by something else?

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well...

Ive not been around for the last week as I wasn't in a good space and had a bit of a traumatic time. I collapsed a couple of days ago and ended up in hospital :( I've got a severe kidney infection and I'm on strong antibiotics. The it has pretty much gone out the window but I've stayed the same the same the last couple of weeks which I suppose is ok. I'm off to kos a week Saturday but not looking forward to it as my brothers wife to be is being a complete b!tch, causing so many problems and stress in the family. I'm hoping to get back on track when I'm back to complete my journey :) xxx

Oh no Lilly I hope u are ok, that sounds very scary, try to enjoy kos and ignore the future sis in law get yourself better quickly hun x

So sorry to hear about your kidney infection and collapse - that must have been scary! Take care of yourself and enjoy your holiday! Give the sis-in-law the slip and go explore without her! :)

Back